Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Boosting the H22 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sordz View Post
    Your a smart guy toycar, but your not reading the dyno chart correct...
    ?

Locally the left parameter is torque and broken line, HP is on right and solid line.

Am I missing something?

***edit***

Now that I am studying the Fucking thing, yes, you are right and I am wrong...

Solid line never sees 600+ anything.

Locally its the other way around on the graph.

My bad

Lol
    Last edited by toycar; 11-01-2012, 03:10 PM.
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
      ?

Locally the left parameter is torque and broken line, HP is on right and solid line.

Am I missing something?
      Yes, if you look at the graph the dotted line is HP and #'s on the right side of page. Solid is torque and left side #'s. I hate dyno sheets that don't just use the same numbers at the same time also.

Comment

Originally posted by Sordz View Post
        Yes, if you look at the graph the dotted line is HP and #'s on the right side of page. Solid is torque and left side #'s. I hate dyno sheets that don't just use the same numbers at the same time also.

I agree.
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Um... that dyno chart doesn't look right. The torque and hp lines should intersect at 5252rpms, and in that chart, they intersect more closer to 6k rpms. I declare shenanigans!
          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
            Um... that dyno chart doesn't look right. The torque and hp lines should intersect at 5252rpms, and in that chart, they intersect more closer to 6k rpms. I declare shenanigans!
            In reality they do cross at that rpm, it's just the way the graph is set up which makes it look different.

Comment

Its all good ToyCar, nothing personal. I understand your point, Just wanted to point out that its not a dyno queen
              I launch between 4.6-5.2k depending on tire pressure, outside temperature, Anti Lag, ect......Every shift point lands right above 6k, NO LAG whatsoever.
              Traction has been the biggest issue, i blame it on the eCtune software. It just raw power without control. Very hard to tame at the strip. Only changes as of a couple months ago; been fitted with an s300 ver.2 along with another dyno tune @ 32psi (no #'s recorded) We will be running boost by gear/datalogging, and going down a size to 25" slicks. Race season shut down for the year, we will have to wait till next years season.

@Sordz, your correct. The graph only shows it spinning to 7400 aswell.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
              MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                Its all good ToyCar, nothing personal. I understand your point, Just wanted to point out that its not a dyno queen
                I launch between 4.6-5.2k depending on tire pressure, outside temperature, Anti Lag, ect......Every shift point lands right above 6k, NO LAG whatsoever.
                Traction has been the biggest issue, i blame it on the eCtune software. It just raw power without control. Very hard to tame at the strip. Only changes as of a couple months ago; been fitted with an s300 ver.2 along with another dyno tune @ 32psi (no #'s recorded) We will be running boost by gear/datalogging, and going down a size to 25" slicks. Race season shut down for the year, we will have to wait till next years season.

@Sordz, your correct. The graph only shows it spinning to 7400 aswell.
                I've had really good luck with a programmable electronic boost controller to help control it off the line.

Sounds like you have a solid plan.

Looking forward to seeing 10's, even if its just 10.99 it'll be huge for the community.

Comment

Working...
                X