Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Any boosting 15 psi daily on an F22 built or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    MY car is capable of runnin that many pounds and more and my tuning session begins this week comin up on the 27 for those of you who want to come and watch lemme know hondata with all the options on a f22 lets see what you can do!
    *senses cokyness*
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

No cockyness just truth.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        MY car is capable of runnin that many pounds and more and my tuning session begins this week comin up on the 27 for those of you who want to come and watch lemme know hondata with all the options on a f22 lets see what you can do!
        what hondata do you plan on running? s200 or s300? I've been debating between hondata and crome pro for my next project, still not sure which
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

what I plan on running or what im already running im runnin the hondata s200b with boost option and its gonna stay that way.

Comment

Originally posted by 1991acclude
            Does anyone boost 15 psi on there f22 what kind of numbers are they puttin down. I was just wondering b/c Im workin on a second accord my 4 door has an H22 waitin to be installed but I want a turbo coupe and just want some opinions on the F22 turbo setups. I cant remember the guy up here but he has a boosted green four door cb7 I wanted to know his mods if anyone knows. Stay safe peeps.
            I run 15psi on the street from 65mph up. Below 65 i run from 12 psi... even with 12psi it doesnt do much but spin...
            My f22 is built... dont have any dyno numbers but i'm thinking atleast 350-375+whp at 15psi...
            I have ran 20psi on C16 and plan to run as much as 30psi...
            12.5 at 114.6mph 15psi
            11.7 and 11.5 20.5psi
            F22a1
            60-1 td06h turbo
            Darton mid sleeves
            85.5 wiseco 8.8:1 forged pistons
            Crower pro billet rods
            Custom ported head.
            KMS valves
            F23 headgasket
            ARP H23 headstuds
            H23 upper intake manifold
            F22a6 lower intake manifold
            Intake manifold is gutted
            AEM EMS 1040u
            FIC 850cc injectors
            Walbro 255 pump
            H23 manual trans
            Prelude shifter assembly
            Forbidden short throw
            Nitrous Express Kit installed, never used on this motor

Comment

if your really cheap about the dyno and its tuned well why not use a gtech pro
              Last edited by h22sparkle; 01-18-2006, 05:25 PM.

Comment

hey watsup man i want to turbo my stock motor on my 91 accord coupe. i wana make it as animal as i kan. theres alot of doubters here in my hometown in hawaii. I have one friend that knos alot about hondas and is on my side wid our plans to prove everyone wrong. i was wonderen if u could give me some info on wat i kan look forward too or if it wud b a bad idea. Also wat wud b a good size turbo to run. i am planning to build a h22 from ground up but 4 now i want to smoke peepz wid my sohc f22. theres alot of Civic lovers that need to go down. Mahaloz

I-SR 6

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/search.php? It is your friend! Peace!

WaC!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootznation
                    hey watsup man i want to turbo my stock motor on my 91 accord coupe. i wana make it as animal as i kan. theres alot of doubters here in my hometown in hawaii. I have one friend that knos alot about hondas and is on my side wid our plans to prove everyone wrong. i was wonderen if u could give me some info on wat i kan look forward too or if it wud b a bad idea. Also wat wud b a good size turbo to run. i am planning to build a h22 from ground up but 4 now i want to smoke peepz wid my sohc f22. theres alot of Civic lovers that need to go down. Mahaloz
                    not to worry i sell kits pm me for more info no guide needed I'll walk you through it. Not to worry most civic owners are cocky for no reason and are still slow. But when they get their asses whooped theyll wonder what you have in there. Cb7tuner as a whole will help you with that.
                    Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-02-2006, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X