Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bjaccord
    replied
    New numbers from last night

344whp/320tq @ 15psi

Last edited by bjaccord; 08-21-2008, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Supergenius
    replied
    Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
    my ringlands are shot on #4 no such luck hitting 400 not on this motor shes done......plus my fuel system is wierd i just put on 1000cc injectors and there almost maxed out so in the process of building a new motor then shooting for 600whp oh yeah that was on 101 unleaded
    Motors not done... But the #4 cylinder is pissed..... We need to ditch that manifold... That and that *** ass AEM FPR... THATS where your fuel issue was---it was only bleeding off up top.. IN BOOST.... You need a new regulator (Those things are shit- I told you that)... I would bet 500 dollars that with an OEM FPR you would have been better off than that AEM pile of failshit. If you wouldnt have run out of fuel youd have hit 400 EASY.... The manifold is KILLING you up top too... The backpresure its creating (read EGT) sure as fuck didnt help matters...

Its ok man, well get you a motor together and youll get to 550ish. Leave 600 alone son.... Its a WHOLE nother set of problems... Ones you dont want to deal with, youve seen what I go through breaking shit.... And I have skimped NOWHERE...5-550 will be MORE than you know what to do with for a long time... AND YOULL STILL BREAK PLENTY OF SHIT....

That manifold HAS to go though. Well build you something pimp...

Fun day regardless....
    Last edited by Supergenius; 08-01-2008, 01:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DRQPQUT
    replied
    Originally posted by bjaccord View Post
    nicely done...

so close to 400. Are you going to try and make some tweaks and see if you can hit 400?

where these runs on pump gas?
    my ringlands are shot on #4 no such luck hitting 400 not on this motor shes done......plus my fuel system is wierd i just put on 1000cc injectors and there almost maxed out so in the process of building a new motor then shooting for 600whp oh yeah that was on 101 unleaded

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
    so i made 386.94WHP with 316 torque last night @ 23psi
    still on a stock H22 block? nice numbers

Leave a comment:

• bjaccord
    replied
    nicely done...

so close to 400. Are you going to try and make some tweaks and see if you can hit 400?

where these runs on pump gas?

Leave a comment:

• DRQPQUT
    replied
    so i made 386.94WHP with 316 torque last night @ 23psi

Leave a comment:

• bjaccord
    replied
    It would be nice, my numbers have changed since then.

Maybe clean up some of the garbage in the thread to...?

292WHP/266WTQ @ 11 PSI
    Last edited by bjaccord; 06-27-2008, 05:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• quickangel93
    replied
    i hope someone updates the first post

Leave a comment:

• bjaccord
    replied
    2dr here

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    4dr here too

Leave a comment:

• quickangel93
    replied
    sedan here. ftmfw!

Leave a comment:

• straightedge
    replied
    My numbers were with a 4dr.

Leave a comment:

• chessboxer
    replied
    Ive got a 93 lx sedan good sir.

Leave a comment:

• bagoon316
    replied
    just out of curiosity, how many of those on this list are 4 doors? if anyone would just like to chime in that would be great. i cant remember out of all those who has coupes/sedans.

Leave a comment:

• HondaFan81
    replied
    Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
    My dyno session scheduled for this upcomming tuesday. I should move from spot 5 to either one or two for sure either way ill be #1 for most powerfull f22a.

For those that done know my setup is
    bisimoto/arias ceramic coated 86mm pistons.
    crower rods
    circuitworks oil pump gear
    golden eagle sleeves
    balanced rotating assembly - balanced to 10k
    bisimoto flywheel
    t3/t4 60-1
    bisimoto valve springs
    prologger
    hondata s300
    1000cc injectors
    e85 fuel
    Posted in your member's ride thread.