Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Fully Built All Motor F22a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
    He has told me he notified KMS of the issue and they sent him some spring perches/shims later to make to make it work. So perhaps they have corrected this issue that I know existed previously.
    I did not think about spring perches with my bisimoto pro springs, is this something those of us with bisimoto springs should worry about?

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
      I did not think about spring perches with my bisimoto pro springs, is this something those of us with bisimoto springs should worry about?
      No, will fit on stock spring seats.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

sup man, just ran across your build. damn you for beating me to all this btw! like many have said, my build is similar but with 11.1 pistons. almost everything else is right on. hit me up!
        2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
        VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
        VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
        The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
        August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

thats badass 2 times

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
          And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
          Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Did you have any porting done to the head? If not, open up those exhaust ports, man!

Nice build, though. I'm glad to see someone who's going all out. We don't have many people on here that do that, and we need more!

Is this a daily driver, still? I know it's entirely possible to get 250+whp from an NA F22A with a serious build. You could get a lot more out of that motor!

I would trade that OBX pulley for an Unorthodox Racing pulley... OBX has gotten better, but UR is still the safest, IMO. As for the short shifter... I've only had short shifters screw up my transmissions... I put mine back to stock!

(try P-Spec short shifters) their golden.

ninja edit: I was also waiting for the mention of boosting this motor. it made me verry happy.
            Last edited by KeeleDesign; 01-03-2010, 11:04 AM.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

For reference, the original poster is stupid. After he got done with this "350whp" NA build which only put down 165whp(mustang dyno at The Shop Inc in Lincoln, NE) after spending 6k, he posted up on our local forums calling all mustangs women's cars talking shit. He got put down pretty quick. I called him out to race and its never happened He also posted up videos of him beating a bolt-on v6 mustang and his rev limiter kicked on at 120mph but supposedly he had an AEM EMS.

He wont ever boost it. He was saying that he was gonna buy ITBs and then boost it. He's a ricer at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by D1sclaimer View Post
                For reference, the original poster is stupid. After he got done with this "350whp" NA build which only put down 165whp(mustang dyno at The Shop Inc in Lincoln, NE) after spending 6k, he posted up on our local forums calling all mustangs women's cars talking shit. He got put down pretty quick. I called him out to race and its never happened He also posted up videos of him beating a bolt-on v6 mustang and his rev limiter kicked on at 120mph but supposedly he had an AEM EMS.

He wont ever boost it. He was saying that he was gonna buy ITBs and then boost it. He's a ricer at heart.
                Ummmm, owned much?
                R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by D1sclaimer View Post

thats funny. i missed the itb , then boost part, lol....
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Can you post the prices of everything done next to your items in the first post or total cost atleast?

Comment

lol D1 your funny.....ya the mustang post was pretty good laugh considering it has more posts then anything on that website. and the mustang video was when my car had headers and thats it. It was right after i bought the car. So next time do your homework before you say anything. I have the turbo and manifold and all piping and intercooler. Im just waiting to get a waistgate and get it retuned.

For everyone else. I have the motor pulled out and like i told Cisco im in the process of getting the oil pan and all the fittings ready to go. I will keep you all posted.

As far as pricing:

AEM EMS: Bisi gave me a great deal- $790
                      Bisi Pistons and Rods: little under $900
                      Stage 2 Cam: $249
                      KMS Full Valvetrain $950 (springs, retainers, OS valves, bronze valve guides)
                      I cant think of what else right now. I did most the machine work myself at school. saved alot of money.

Ill keep everyone posted

Comment

video and pics

I owe you all some videos and some more pics. I am sorry i have been so busy. Here is just a video after the build. and some pics. Thanks everyone for following my build!!!

http://vthumb.ak.fbcdn.net/vthumb-ak...92131_1395.jpg

http://vthumb.ak.fbcdn.net/vthumb-ak...352140_685.jpg

Comment

here the videos work this time..lol

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pa...=1280846992131

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pa...=1280847352140

Comment

no offense but seems about as fast as an I/H/E H22

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                              That's not the point at all

This is a solid motor with potential, just a little lacking on the power side
                              It is built and will perform well

Most people enjoy building up engines/cars, it's a project, a challenge.. To see how much power you can get from somthing so unsuspecting

You strike me as the kind of guy who'd rock up to a tuner meet and start bragging about how fast his brand new BMW is

To the OP, much props on the build!
                              Hope you get the power you're after.. If not, there's always that lil' whistler haha
                              Built & Boosted.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                                i think seems and actual are two different things.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X