Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Fully Built All Motor F22a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys apprieciate it im just here to represent you all....CB7 all the way. Actually just ordered new plates.....CB7 no joke...i cant wait ill post picks. Talk to you all soon..

Thanks again

Comment

You made 182 whp with 10.5:1 pistons, unported head, and DCsport header !?? GREAT numbers for this setup. I'm now 100% confident that my future build will make it above 220whp. It'll be very similar to what you have except 12:1 pistons, ported head, and bisi header.

Props on the build!
      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

cant wait to read about it. All the advice i have is take your time and make sure u think about everything.

Comment

not to bring posts back from the dead but where's your dyno sheet posted?

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

will have one for you. my last dyno was on a dyno jet and i am haveing a session soon on a mustang dyno with a different tune...will post

Comment

nice numbers, seems like the car is pulling real good. need to upgrade to the prelude h23 or h22 tranny. nice work
              MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accordtyper91 View Post
                I have the turbo and manifold and all piping and intercooler. Im just waiting to get a waistgate and get it retuned.
                How about we race after the Ice Cream cruise coming up this weekend? You can run my stock engine F series vs your fully built F series.

Just for reference so everyone can see, this is what you posted on our local forum. A+ attitude with your first post on the local forum if I would say so. It seems as if you've mellowed out now compared to before.
                It so seems that every mustang driver (in exception to a few) thinks his or her car are unstoppable, untill they pull up to the light and get there doors blown off by a mildly built four cylinder.

Mustangs are good for one thing...........a laugh
                Last edited by D1sclaimer; 08-03-2010, 02:10 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=D1sclaimer;2590965]How about we race after the Ice Cream cruise coming up this weekend? You can run my stock engine F series vs your fully built F series.

i just made a thread bout the cruise in the regional section. i'll be there
                  2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
                  VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
                  VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
                  The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
                  August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

how much does she make without the nitrous shot? Really nice build btw...makin' me drool!
                    ____

Comment

Originally posted by D1sclaimer View Post
                      How about we race after the Ice Cream cruise coming up this weekend? You can run my stock engine F series vs your fully built F series.

Just for reference so everyone can see, this is what you posted on our local forum. A+ attitude with your first post on the local forum if I would say so. It seems as if you've mellowed out now compared to before.

lol no thanks. i try to keep away from drama like you and ur buddies....lol but thanks

Comment

If you do race him you'll have a TurboDave story to tell!
                        Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

These numbers look a little weak to me. I know that motor can put out alot more. Whoever you are getting dynos from is reading very low.

Comment

you need to put a large nitrous shot on this motor. You should be able to make a lot of power safely.
                            spin city

Comment

nitrous is just not something i really like on a street car. Im going to be getting the bisi header and ITB's and haveing bisi make me a custom cam and we will see how that goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X