Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

The Long Awaited Bisimoto Dyno!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats crazy!!!

Originally posted by robert@bisimoto View Post
    It is the A1. Thanks for all the positive comments. It may seem impossible that headers alone will provide for large gains, but we at Bisimoto Engineering have been doing this for a long time and we pride ourselves on this. I will post other dyno charts soon, so stay tuned!
    Yea that and a video please... lol

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    seeing a 26whp gain is making me want to screw the Func./Forms and get this. lmao.
    Youre gonna need suspension either way...
    The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
    James 4:7
    Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

Bisi does not take video of his tuning sessions. Please stop asking for a video. It's not going to happen.

Comment

oh man! that's crazy!

this may be the first performance mod for my car...
        Originally posted by deevergote
        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Very nice Bisi, 2 questions. Are the stock header restrictive? And is this the same design you guys went with for the Castrol challenge?

Comment

Seriously considering getting this instead of a new Core i7 rig...
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I'm thinking the heads for the truck can wait, I want to feel an almost 30hp jump. It works out to about 25 dollars a horsepower, pretty good for the F22.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
                Youre gonna need suspension either way...
                the Func./Form are what i WANT. i have a set of Tokico Illuminas coming to me soona nd some Megan Racing coilovers. so ill be find as far as that goes. lol.

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                I'm thinking the heads for the truck can wait, I want to feel an almost 30hp jump. It works out to about 25 dollars a horsepower, pretty good for the F22.
                it really does man. putting a header on that gives you an actual gain!!!

Comment

Amazing performance. It just shows what rounding out the bends can do

Bisi and Rob, I know you're really busy but would it be possible to run the dyno with a generic short ram, 2.5" cat back, and high flow cat? I think that's the most common three upgrades on the site and would be another good chart to see. It's what I have and I'd be curious to see the results. Also possibly stack it against a DC header or another comparable after market bolt on.

If not, no worries. I'm just really curious now

Thanks again for all of your hard work.
                  My Car
                  FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Or people could buy them and dyno themselves

Comment

SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL!!! Its going to take a long time for 30K+ dollars to be posted

Comment

Wow, I never thought of it like that! 50 headers would cost over $30,000!
                        I know Bisi's markup isn't all that high in the first place, so this price really is only doable in volume, I'm sure. Metal is VERY expensive these days, and I'm sure Bisi's welder isn't cheap... because the quality of his work is outstanding. I don't even want to know how little Bisi's cut would be as far as profit goes with this 50% discount. That price truly is a favor to us... because whatever little profit he's going to be making, it's probably NOT worth the hassle and headache of dealing with 50 customers!

He's done us the favor of creating this header, and then the even greater favor of giving us a chance to get it at a very reasonable price (look for comparable H22, B18, and K20 headers... you'll see that all the REALLY good ones are all over $1000) It's up to us to step up and buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Or people could buy them and dyno themselves
                          But that won't help our cause now.
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Very true. It took a while to get this going, though. I don't believe Bisi has a test CB7 on hand (I may be wrong...) He would have to aquire the parts, install them, and test yet again. Good for business, I agree... but it may be asking too much.

The bone stock test shows impressive results... and anyone that knows about tuning at all knows that as you add the proper parts, the power increases. A 27hp gain is insanely impressive as-is... add those basic parts that you mentioned, and it's guaranteed to be more. Not only due to the new parts, but also all the parts working together. This header will make those parts more effective overall.

Comment

its gonna be like vtec once 6k hits with that header.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

any word on how well these word work on an JDM F22B dohc? since this dyno is out its making me shift over to wanting to buy this sucker.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Working...
                                X