Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Yeah!! That's right 100shot baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samuri88
    so richie we are headin out 2 hudson together or.......NIck are we meetin in between tampa and hudson. whatever is good..its just that im kinda confused right now
    It's better if he come down here... We got a lot to do in tampa
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
      damn it, im down let me know, my CB is ready to roll except the axles (clikity, click, click)
      OLD

Comment

damn i use 2 have a 75 shot on h23 head swap. i cant imagine a 100 shot. but i dunno. it always scared me knowing i could blow my motor at anytime sprayin. h22 puts down the same power na and u dont have to worry about blowing the head off your car. but man i bet that thing screams. any vids yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
          deal.....i will call you that day
          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

OK i will need an addy on where to meet everyone up at
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
              Ya but what point would he be proving we already know that the h22 has 50+ more ponies then an f22 i dynoed my n/a f22 a long time ago and got 109whp an h22 gets around 160-180whp So with a 100shot on a h22 and an 100shot on f22 there is really no chance since the h22 still stock has more ponies. But it would still be an interesting race. I wouldn't mind racing a h22 with a 100 shot on it see how we fair.
              LOL I know it would be pointless. It would be a good vid to post tho. Then we can do a race where be both go na... then the next race he sprays and then the race after we both spray...

Originally posted by whatever210
              damn i use 2 have a 75 shot on h23 head swap. i cant imagine a 100 shot. but i dunno. it always scared me knowing i could blow my motor at anytime sprayin. h22 puts down the same power na and u dont have to worry about blowing the head off your car. but man i bet that thing screams. any vids yet.
              may be true... but a 100 shot f22 will walk away hard on a stock or camm'ed h22. The power band is so broad with nitrous its insane.
              Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
              registration is free

Comment

^ i know. but to me nitrous felt like it was starting to loose its power the top of third gear.

Comment

come down to ga and ill race ya. so we can see the turn out. lol just for fun tho.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
                    ^ i know. but to me nitrous felt like it was starting to loose its power the top of third gear.
                    sounds like a tuning issue if its only in third... with the h22 it pulled hard in every gear with a 50 shot.
                    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                    registration is free

Comment

so no video...

Comment

We Need A VID!!!

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                        1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                        1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

A video would be nice Hows the F22a6 holding up with the 100shot?

My New Ride
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

100 shot! bleh! I wanna see a built motor on a 250+ shot with a progressor!!!!
                            spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
                              100 shot! bleh! I wanna see a built motor on a 250+ shot with a progressor!!!!
                              Then build one!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                                Then build one!
                                That, my friend, is the only reason why half the possibilities with an engine are not executed.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Working...
                                X