Kyb gr2 struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyb gr2 struts

What spring has the best look and feel for the kyb gr2 strut. i currently have maxspeed springs with a 1.75 front drop and a 1.5 rear drop. I love the way it feels but i hate the way it looks. I need a much better look without losing too much feel. SOMEONE please HElP!!!!!!!!!!!:

GR2's are OEM replacement struts. You are not supposed to run a drop on them.

If you want a strut for a drop, look into Koni Yellows, Tokico Blues or KYB AGX.

Comment

Re: Kyb gr2 struts

Originally posted by dawgpound32
      What spring has the best look and feel for the kyb gr2 strut. i currently have maxspeed springs with a 1.75 front drop and a 1.5 rear drop. I love the way it feels but i hate the way it looks. I need a much better look without losing too much feel. SOMEONE please HElP!!!!!!!!!!!:
      sort of an odd question, as most people want to switch/swap the shocks/struts and keep the current springs.

i have neuspeed springs and had kyb gr2 shocks. recently switched to neuspeed koni yellow shocks. there's no comparison- the look and feel are much much better with the koni yellows.

i would suggest getting new shocks/struts, as acccordwarrior already said, and keeping the springs that you have.

now, if you want different springs and different shocks/springs, that's a whole other ballgame.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
      X