What camber kit's you runnin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Hizzle
    Upper ball joints are removable. there wasa thread on this site somewhere that explained how to remove them. i did it and now im runnin the balljoint camber kit with stock a-arms.
    Yes but there is not replacement for it, if for some reason you needed a new upper balljoint you have to replace the whole UCA.

*EDIT*
    Last edited by TysCb7; 04-04-2006, 02:47 PM.
    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7
      Yes but there is not replacement for it, if for some reason you needed a new upper balljoint you have to replace the whole UCA.
      werd...

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Sprint, got them used off ebay but work great.

they only bang if i hit a huge ditch at higher speeds where it'll compeltely absorbs the bounce.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

spc anchor bolt camber kit.

Comment

I'm running the old style Eibach kit [anchor bolts]. I finally developed some play in them that cause some vibration at highway speeds, so I ordered the same thing. I got it and it turned out to be the SPC kit, which are the adjustable ball joints. So those are going in soon.

As far as quality, the old eibach kit took 3 years / 45K miles to eat itself. That's decent by me.
            members/ride | the/website
            180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Hey whats wrong with intrax ?

Also does adding a camber kit replace your upper ball joint (Upper Control Arm)?

some kits read -/+.75 other -/+1.75 how accurate and safe is that ?

Comment

Working...
              X