dc sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dc sports

do dc sports make a upper strut bar for the 90-93 Accord and is it one or two bar
    da9b16 is a great seller very quick shipping and great parts

I think they stop supporting the CB7 awhile ago other then header and brace under the truck

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

4th gens don't get much love at all. newer gen accords and especially the civics and tegs get all kinda aftermarket crap. mainly because the accord is suppose to be a family sedan though. oh well. being unique and changing the characteristic of our rides is what makes the hobby so fun. but you can always go custom.
      91 Ex CB9
      JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
      p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
      Weight Reductions
      R33 or R34 front end

Comment

While DC Sports may have gotten out of the bar market for the Accord, it's not nearly as bad as you'd think.

I did a lot of research on rear strut bars, and aside from the fact they don't actually do anything when it comes to handling (trust me), the DC Sports pieces were actually not the best bars out there anyways. They were known to flex. You're just paying for the name on the bar.

Honestly, the Megan bar is almost exactly the same design-wise and easily 1/3rd of the price of the DC piece. I would pick that up over the DC one in a heartbeat.

Comment

Cusco Strut Bar is way to go.
          Fits H22A swap CB7.
          1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
          2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
          3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
          4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
          5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

the rear lower
            http://inlinefour.com/dcrearlowtie.html
            the rear upper
            http://inlinefour.com/dcrearlowtie.html
            thats i found

Comment

Originally posted by accordmaniac
              Cusco Strut Bar is way to go.
              Fits H22A swap CB7.

i have heard good things on them. its hard to find them though. and yeah your pretty much paying for the dc brand. their line is more for looks than benifiting from performance.
              91 Ex CB9
              JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
              p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
              Weight Reductions
              R33 or R34 front end

Comment

Working...
              X