No announcement yet.

Collecting parts:Koni yellows, H&R vs Neuspeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the koni/neuspeed or H&R is better performance than the basic tein. Well thats one less thing to look at now
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

i want to say the neuspeed may be your choice, not as harsh as the H&R, doesnt drop all that much but still stiffer than the tein's.

koni yellows are an awesome set of struts.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

H&R and Neuspeed have the same drop.
        My Car

Comment

i meant the spring rates should be right in the middle of the h&r's and tein.
          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            H&R Race are harsh.
            I have H&R Race on my cb7 with kyb agx's and the ride is far from harsh. They have a great amount of comfort and with the adjustable agx's you can add more stiff performance.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
              I have H&R Race on my cb7 with kyb agx's and the ride is far from harsh. They have a great amount of comfort and with the adjustable agx's you can add more stiff performance.
              well what settings?
              I <3 G60.

Comment

H&R spring - too bouncy.

I would recommend...
                Koni Yellow with Eibach Pro-Kit !
                1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Originally posted by accordmaniac
                  H&R spring - too bouncy.

I would recommend...
                  Koni Yellow with Eibach Pro-Kit !
                  Why not neuspeed race?
                  My Car

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley
                    Why not neuspeed race?

I have some 1 year old Neuspeed Race Springs , I used em on stock shocks and they were bouncy BUT my stocks were completelly blown ..... soo I am selling some neuspeed race springs for 100 bucks shipped , and im sure they are already settled so you wont have to wait for the ride height .....

hit me up l8ter ...
                    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

i would go with the super cup kit neuspeed race springs and 5 way adjustable koni yellow. $599 at neuspeed.com

i have it but i have the sport springs. and i love it to death.
                      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                        well what settings?
                        1 all the way around. Its nice and soft and not bouncy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                          i would go with the super cup kit neuspeed race springs and 5 way adjustable koni yellow. $599 at neuspeed.com

i have it but i have the sport springs. and i love it to death.
                          Thats just the koni yellows and neuspeed race springs.... isnt it? Is there more to it?
                          My Car

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                            1 all the way around. Its nice and soft and not bouncy at all.
                            what the fuck? H&R Race springs werent meant for comfort hence the term Race at the end of H&R.

if you wanted comfort, why didnt you just go for eibachs? dum dum.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Come out to SoCal Ill let you test the super cup kit on my ex sedan. SCK = Neuspeed Race and Koni Yellows.

I love this setup! I love the adjustablility of the shocks. I had it on stiff for a while. Total bladder jarring ride! But took corners and freeway on ramps like a champ! Handles superb on the canyon runs.

If I dont like the stiff ride, I adjust the shocks to a softer setting. Smoooth as silk. Nice stock feel, on a lowered stance. I've had neuspeed race on since 02. I had them with stock shocks, tokico blues, and now the konis. The konis make all the difference.

I love the neuspeed race springs cause I can still roll over speed bumps without too much of a hassle.

Paul

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

So the SCK is just koni yellows with neuspeed race? o.O
                                My Car

Comment

Working...
                                X