Collecting parts:Koni yellows, H&R vs Neuspeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k
    what the fuck? H&R Race springs werent meant for comfort hence the term Race at the end of H&R.

if you wanted comfort, why didnt you just go for eibachs? dum dum.
    Because they are comfortable with the shocks set at 1 and when I don't care I can set the dampers stiffer. Whats ur deal man? H&R Race springs don't exactly feel like race. Coilovers are all that feel like race to me. Have you ever had H&R Race springs?

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      whats so fucking funny...friend-o.
      Oh...Sorry, what a progressive spring is, it's one spring having more than one spring rate within itself, thus having different spaces between the coils, just like this

as you can see the spacing changes as it continues, it's for better load handling, as independant suspensions lack it

Originally posted by zack_odom
      Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

How adjustable are the koni yellows? Whats the hight adjustment roughly? I'd like to raise a lot in the winter to give more ride height.

Will I have problems with speed bumps with the koni yellows and neuspeed race?
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Im pretty sure its damping that you adjust, not ride height. Those are coilovers.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

hrm... how much room do coil overs give you to adjust ride height? roughly?
            My Car

Comment

tons. like 4" atleast.

Comment

I'm pretty set on koni yellows and neuspeed race. BUT someone just told me that after the springs set, after about a year they slowly sag. Any truth to this?
                My Car

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley
                  So the SCK is just koni yellows with neuspeed race? o.O
                  Neuspeed SCK Link

The koni neuspeed edition sports 5 levels of height adjustment. upto 14mm of adjustment.

I dunno about the sagging part... Ive had my kit on for just about a year and a half and everything is working out for me...

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley
                    I'm pretty set on koni yellows and neuspeed race. BUT someone just told me that after the springs set, after about a year they slowly sag. Any truth to this?
                    I've thought and asked about this also. There is some saging that may happen but it will be little to none. Most likely non-noticable.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                      I've thought and asked about this also. There is some saging that may happen but it will be little to none. Most likely non-noticable.
                      will it get worse with each year that passes?
                      My Car

Comment

Settling is fine once it stops after a period of time. Sagging after settling is not alright, however.
                        My Car

Comment

Have you considered Function and Form Type II's? They're just a little($50-$100) more expensive than the Koni Yellow & 'X' spring combo. It seems that no one has experience with them though so no info share.
                          Bought from: bmxicansd, casterx, Bruce Banner, lokuputha. Sold to: darkcloud, treyd82,

Comment

Originally posted by 93AccordLXwhite
                            Have you considered Function and Form Type II's? They're just a little($50-$100) more expensive than the Koni Yellow & 'X' spring combo. It seems that no one has experience with them though so no info share.
                            Coilovers?
                            My Car

Comment

yea heres the link.. they look nice and i really and trying to decide between these and the SCK but i just want some reviews on the Func and Form coils

F and F II Coilovers

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Dood if you want koni yellows and neuspeed springs, you might as well get the Neuspeed SUPER CUP KIT, it cost 600 dollars and comes with everything you want, NEUSPEED Race Spring Kit and the whole set of koni yellows that are specifically made for neuspeed. They are slightly different than the regular koni yellow but they are still yellow's and everyone who has that set up loves it. Plus its cheaper than buying the yellows and springs separately. Check out this link for info Neuspeed Super Cup Kit
                                Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Working...
                                X