ENKEI RS5 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENKEI RS5 question

Yeah, i've go the enkei rs-5's in size 16". I cant help but notice that they stick out from the fenders by about... half of an inch or so.

I just wanted to ask why this was. I was pretty sure I got everything measured up right. Ideally, I was looking for a flush look. Is there anything I can do to tuck them in further? It annoys me
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

whats the rim (16x? and the offset) and tire spec(xxx/xx/16)? More negative camber should make it tuck in more.

Comment

What's offset on the rims?

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

you must be running either a very wide wheel or a very low offset.

wheel width:_____________
        wheel offset:_____________

I'm running 16x7.5 with 32mm offset and they are pretty much flush with my fenders. check out my MR thread.
        DEVOTE

Comment

Hmm... now that I think about it, all I know is the bolt pattern, 4x114x3. How do I figure out the offset? I think the rims are 7", but I'm not positive.

29667001SP 16 7 40 4-100 4-114.3 $120.00
          29667002SP 16 7 40 5-100 5-114.3 $120.00
          29667003SP 16 7 40 5-107.95 5-115 $120.00
          29667006SP 16 7 40 5-100 5-112 $120.00
          29667011SP 16 7 40 4-107.95 4-100 $120.00

So, it looks like the offset is 40mm. Width = 7"
          My Car

Comment

hmmm thats wierd. 16x7, +40 is perfectly fine. Damn I dont know what to tell you now dude.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

pics will be great!...
              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

these arent the best angles, but you can kinda see what I mean...

they arent sticking out terribly, but I'm not sure what width tire I have... If i put a 7" on I wonder if it'll stand out more. Like I said, only about .5" of the rim stick out.
                My Car

Comment

That's relatively flush all things considered.

My 17x7 with a +40 offset and 215/45 tires sat right about where you are, if not a little further out.

It'll look good once you drop it (if you plan on dropping it).

You should be able to read the tire size right off of the sidewall.

Comment

yeah it's not bad... I'd just like it to be dead on flush. +35 would probably be right on. Meh. I'm looking for some thinner tires to put on after lowering... but... not sure if i'll lower yet. Looks like i'm going to be going to japan so I need to save $$
                    My Car

Comment

Working...
                    X