Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone one knows what kind of 2 peice rims these are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone one knows what kind of 2 peice rims these are?

anyone knows who makes these 2 peice rims?

Last edited by uncle_el; 12-24-2005, 07:24 PM.

Usually its the spokes bolted directly to the rim...and wrong subforum. Appearance section would have rorked just fine. This is the For Sale section. Someone will move this. Or you can delete it.

Comment

does anyone knows who makes these 2 peice rims?? and can one of the monitors please move this to the right section thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nyckid
        does anyone knows who makes these 2 peice rims?? and can one of the monitors please move this to the right section thanks
        Moderators* and those look like Enkei's to me. I am not a rim expert tho.

Comment

those look like racing hart c5 knockoffs, the real ones (with rivets) are 3-piece rims,

or you can get the solid onepiece version

im not sure what other companies make the knockoffs though, search around.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

They're not Harts...at least to the best of my knowledge. I wonder if they're 5Zigens.

Comment

can u get more piks? like of the back and any writing that might be on them?

Comment

i think they are jdm kranze wheels i almost won an auction on ebay for a set and it looks to be the same pic however this was a year+ ago so i dunno but my guess would be kranze somethings im awaiting uncle_el for his response cuz he seems to be the only one who knows what im talkin bout

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                  i think they are jdm kranze wheels i almost won an auction on ebay for a set and it looks to be the same pic however this was a year+ ago so i dunno but my guess would be kranze somethings im awaiting uncle_el for his response cuz he seems to be the only one who knows what im talkin bout
                  idk. kranze is made by weds...
                  here are the kranze wheels listed on wheelspec.com

i'm not sure what kind of wheels those are. at the end of the day, i suppose as long as you like them, that's all that matters.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                  X