ITR wheel weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITR wheel weight

Hey guys, I am in need of the weight of the 96 spec ITR wheels with or with out tires. The reason behind this is that I am turning my 92 accord into a track car for SCCA racing. I will be making a project thread about all of this. I hope someone has the weight somewhere, or is willing to weigh their wheels.
    94 Dodge Spirit-DD
    91 Honda Integra-Project
    92 Accord LX-For sale(check my for sale thread)

bump for knowledge

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

from my exp. with handling them they were about the same as my ex wheels maybe a little lighter but not by much.
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

AHHAAHAHA

I used to know this....i cant remember.....i knew the weight with tires shipped and i did the math to figure out without tires what the rims weighed but its been like almost 2 years so ive forgotten, sorry.

Comment

i unmounted the tires off the stock EX 15" alloy and it probably weighed in to about 15lbs.

it was fucking light as fuck. my only grudge is that the rim is not wide at all. im afraid 205's will rollover the rim like my current set of tires.

id personally look into an aftermarket rim, preferbly 15x7.

Kosei, motegi and enkei makes some decent racing rims.
          a set of ITR's may run you as much as an aftermarket set and if it is for track racing, i wouldnt want to ruin a set of ITR's because of dismount and mounting tires all the time.

Function > fashion
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

ROTAAAAASSSS lol the Kosei K1 is pretty light if you can find it. The styling isnt up to everyones standards though. As for Motegi most of the rims I have seen from them are pretty heavy but thats my experience but those were bigger rims 16/17. There are some other nice companies but your gonna have to spend more money.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              ROTAAAAASSSS lol the Kosei K1 is pretty light if you can find it. The styling isnt up to everyones standards though. As for Motegi most of the rims I have seen from them are pretty heavy but thats my experience but those were bigger rims 16/17. There are some other nice companies but your gonna have to spend more money.
              im having a very hard time locating a set of those

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                im having a very hard time locating a set of those
                Yea I think they are discontinued. I coulda gotten a set if I took it off a customers prelude =P haha jk. But it looked nice white on white! Have you tried ebay?

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

itr's + 205/55 tyres were about 14kg.
                  Members Ride Thread

Comment

Ok I found out how much they weigh, they weigh 12.6lbs a peice, oh and for you that are worried about me distroying the wheels, get over it. I am buying 3 sets one for my racing slicks, 1 for my rain racing tires, the other is for the dry weather road racing.
                    94 Dodge Spirit-DD
                    91 Honda Integra-Project
                    92 Accord LX-For sale(check my for sale thread)

Comment

got to Wheel Weights link that tells you EVERYTHING about all sorts of wheels including the weight of whatever kind you want

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

btw, there are 4 diff. types of ITR wheel weights listed on that site. The JDM 4 lug 15x6 weighs 12.3 and the 16x7 4 lug weighs 17 lbs. The USDM 15x6 5 lug weighs 15.6 and the Euro 5 lug 15x6 weighs 13.0

member's ride thread
                        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                        91 Accord SE 176k
                        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                          i have kosi k1 i like them they are 14.5 lbs for 17's i think they look kinda like the enki rp1's i think thats what there called

Comment

oh and tirerack.com has them

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                              i unmounted the tires off the stock EX 15" alloy and it probably weighed in to about 15lbs.

it was fucking light as fuck. my only grudge is that the rim is not wide at all. im afraid 205's will rollover the rim like my current set of tires.
                              id personally look into an aftermarket rim, preferbly 15x7.

Kosei, motegi and enkei makes some decent racing rims.
                              a set of ITR's may run you as much as an aftermarket set and if it is for track racing, i wouldnt want to ruin a set of ITR's because of dismount and mounting tires all the time.

Function > fashion
                              From what i understand the OE wheel is 15x5.5, and to run a 205 tire the minimum is 5.5 width wheel.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X