• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are amazing.
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

A bit off topic, the plugs in the head for the coolant passage are the same on an H23 head and harness? You can guess why I am asking.

Comment

So I am in the process of putting the transmission on and I have some bolts in place holding it up but would screwing the bolts all of the way screw up the shaft? It seems to be going in slowly and is not requiring a lot of force to screw them in.

Comment

its easier to allow the engine to sag on that passenger side. sometimes removal of the front mount helps alot. if its not coming with a little jumping action then something is still attached. best of luck =D
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Got it in and pulled my back. Transmission is in fine, still nervous about it being wrong or that it does not work, most of my concern is if the throw-out bearing is in correctly. Would the transmission fit perfectly if the bearing was not seated correctly? Also I checked the transmission would work by turning the input shaft and I did not feel too much resistance, should I still keep my skepticism?

Comment

nice

Great gearing is also very great at the same time in my sedan f22a1 lots of mods but im running a u2q7 in my sedan from euro r accord its beast mode only pitfall was a lil dirty but 600 ill take that trans any day it pulls hard feels as fast as my coupe w h22a4 in it imma race them and make a video f vs h!
              Originally posted by deevergote
              This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
              i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

The clutch works, at least for the short 1 foot burst in reverse. Now to finish the suspension and the top stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                  The clutch works, at least for the short 1 foot burst in reverse. Now to finish the suspension and the top stuff.
                  u will have a beautiful car if u slam it legend lip or ect.. gj man i love my cb but my integra steals my heart right back keep it uppp!
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                  i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Working...
                  X