X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swifty.. get at me on AIM.. im on right now

WIKKEDV15

ask anyone i do this shit on a daily basis(writing up setups for ppl) so this will be cake walk.. i can walk you through this.. like riding a bike.. so get at me when ur ready

Leave the H22a for those who cant handle the boost

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty1638
      well, then..I bet I will still get that nice sound too..hmm..hook me up wit a list of stuff I need..I mean EVERYTHING I need, and where I might find it all..for how much? Also, is it hard ot install this stuff? I am also unsure if they make a downpipe for the turbo setups..? I dunno if I jsut wanna weld the crap together, ya know..It seems kidna hack (no offense accord r33). I guess I am back to square one..h22a, or turboed f22a6...

-A. Swift

so if you dont want to weld shit...exactly how do you plan on boosting at all?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

..erm.that's your name? It's not allowing me to get you up...

I am on..swifty1638

-A. Swift
        CB7 member number 137
        Black Doubt Crew member #2
        Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

i don't mean it like that, I just mean, I wanna weld as little as possbile..I perfer bolt on stuff..stuff htat looks clean..

-A. Swift
          CB7 member number 137

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

good luck with that

Comment

hey man, no hard feelings..I want it boosted, but I also want it to be as painless as possible. I am not a great welder, nor does the welder at work work to well. On top of that, I got no place around here to turn to..

-A. Swift
              CB7 member number 137

Comment

you dont have any muffler shops around? thats where i got mine done...

there are no "bolt on" downpipes available...unless you buy a pre-fab kit which i would definitly not suggest you do.

Comment

y? I see on turbokits.com they got a few kits, but they are like 2,700 bucks..any way I can keep it cheaper..around a grand perhaps? also, anyone got a sound file of a turboed f22..I have yet ot hear one, and in fact, it's been FOREVER since I ahve heard anycar turboed...

-A. Swift
                  CB7 member number 137

Comment

ehhh swifty save some fucking bandwidth for this site and IM me already!!!! waiting!!!

lol eric is right... there is no bolt up kit..
                    u HAVE to get the downpipe welded.. no matter what..

thats not a bitch anyway.. any muffler shop can do it

the rest is bolt on. in a sense.. its easy man.. you can install you rturbo setup within 2days.. if ur a slow worker.. i mean eric got his on in about 1day and finished up the next day i believe?? eric correct me on this..

and 2,700 for a prefab kit..
                    BWHAHAHAAHA

for that price.. i can do a bad-ass setup i mean bad-ass lol..

SO HIT ME UP ALREADY
                    WIKKEDV15

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

do not buy a kit like that....ever.... I got mine done for about $1100. BUT i had to do more than a years worth of research and shopping around. also i did it all my self except the exhaust welding...you cant be afraid to DIY, and its not gonna be very "pretty" at first if you are on a budget.

i have some videos of my car posted but you cant really hear it to well. ill try and take a better one if i can ever get my new BOV installed.

http://board.accordtuner.com/showthread.php?t=12084

Comment

WEll it depends on how much you wanna spend. IMO if your daily driving back and forth to work and such id go with the h22 jspec. Reason being cause it comes with 200hp with 160lbs of torque who can beat that and its reliable. On the other hand if you have the time and money you can boost ,but I warn you this is not a game for the timid.

YOu make one mistake and youll be payin for it maintenance on turbo is not costly but the down-time may slow you down a bit. And when you go turbo its best not to go cheap or your car will cheap back on you in the end on something you put on that it didnt like. Tuning the turbo you must have a really good tuner or else boom.

I cant imagine myself blowin up an engine then payin another 500 -700 for it thats a h22 . And you dont have to worry about cops harrassin you about you have a turbo car or assholes tryin to steal it. Just dont pop your hood but still other people can hear the turbo and with vtec just dont hit vtec. Id go h22 and allmotor and have it tune usually to get shit done right and reliable cost money just make sure its a reputable shop and its all good. BUt as for turbo youll make power but as spidermans uncle said with great power come an even greater responsibility and its true.

Comment

lmao your so wrong..

ok first if it does go boom.. a F block is a meesly 100-200.. hell.. im getting a complete f22a1 motor for 150.. with 116k on the block and a brand new head.. so hows that for ur 500-700

i swear you have some issue with the cops or something sparkle..

jesus u make it sound like everything is gonna get stolen or you will be harassed for it.. ive seen alot of turbo cars in areas like CALI and they still manage to go on without too much bullshit.. u just gotta learn to control yourself..

just as someone would steal a turbo setup.. they can still your h22a swap.. its been done before not all that hard.. and the h22a swap is more on the risk.. why?? because they can clean that shit up and sell it for more than they could the turbo kit....

tell me it isnt so... lol.. like u said.. all they could get from a turbo kit is
                          maybe 1g if its been on the car for a while

and the f22a motor is worth 200-300 maybe...

as compared to selling a h22a swap on EGAY for 2,200.. ya dig??

bleh.. im outie.. before this becomes a F/H thread.. which its turning out to be

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

just more risk with the f22 thats all ill say no more. No issues with cops see you live in florida where no cop cares where im at its like harrassment everyday for imports youll see hondas mostly gettin pulled over instead of the suvs that casue most of the accidents. No issues with cops they love to harrass imports bro. Dont believe me ask shonuff. And a f22 costs atleast 500 out here not cheap as it is out there casue noone cares about out there mostly yall dont pay tax.

Comment

dood your funny..

CORRECTION FLORIDA DOES HAVE TAXES WHEN YOU BUY SHIT..

lol..

and F22a's are not 500 bucks.. quit looking on ebay..

if you buy it from a forum/importer w.e there not 500

wow.. if your paying 500 for that your seriously getting ripped..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

eh i sold me A1 for 200 dollars.... boost the A6, if that blows get an f22b, if that blows get another one...done
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X