No announcement yet.

2point6's CB7 going K24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was hoping to be the 1st one with the swap you dirty whore bag son of a mokey spakin uncle.

but i do respect that your doing this man. nice. i cant wait to see how freckin clean the engine bay looks after the swap.

Comment

The future is here. commendable.

Comment

I cant see the picture

Comment

nice, very nive.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92
            this is simply going to be the most respected car on the site when this is all finished.
            It already is. Fastest all motor h22 accord. And now going K. For the trans maybe he staying sixth speed I dunno havent read through the thread. He can probably use an xtrac setup but that would cost quite a bit of money lol and I dunno about dd'ing with one of those.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

things money can buy

whats next...NSX subframe into a CB to make it a MR

a Neuspeed supercharged NSX engine in the back of a CB! ( priceless )
              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Thats So Sweet

Comment

That is very nice work, and of course Hasport mounts when the final mock up is complete will be nice as hell. I have a question though...tranny cables mount right up to the K trannies? Would we be using our stock cables, i mean since the tranny is also on the driver side now. there must be a lot more work involved than some mounts. we are talking about hydraulic lines too for clutch system. either way its still badass and i cant wait to see the finished product. good work indeed!!!

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

oh man good work. i'm sure it's not that different from the 5th gen mounts they already have so it should be quick. the wiring harness should be quick too. keep us informed scott! scott + hasport = sick FAST ride!
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
                      That is very nice work, and of course Hasport mounts when the final mock up is complete will be nice as hell. I have a question though...tranny cables mount right up to the K trannies? Would we be using our stock cables, i mean since the tranny is also on the driver side now. there must be a lot more work involved than some mounts. we are talking about hydraulic lines too for clutch system. either way its still badass and i cant wait to see the finished product. good work indeed!!!
                      Ive heard rumors that the h22 cables are about the same as the K cables but dont quote me on that.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

cant wait to see the pictures, its gonna be insane, i want to see some quartermile times as well

Comment

How is the progress coming along?
                          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                            How is the progress coming along?
                            xx22 i wanan c this thing how she came out
                            GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Sorry guys I have been very busy lately. I will be at Hasport tommorrow, so hopefully I can report more progress to you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6
                                Sorry guys I have been very busy lately. I will be at Hasport tommorrow, so hopefully I can report more progress to you.

like completion.....:P i wish

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread
                                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Working...
                                X