No announcement yet.

2point6's CB7 going K24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow nice work they've done! wonder if a k swap can get BARed.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I WANT ONE!!! I can't wait for the info on this bad boy to hit the public so I can get one

Originally posted by Juice21
      thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
      Originally posted by GameChewer
      Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
        nice work. Is it me or does it look like the K sits more forward and upwards?

It is mainly because the IM is not filling the space between the head and firewall. If you pull the mani off of an F/H series, it looks similarly small.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
          It is mainly because the IM is not filling the space between the head and firewall. If you pull the mani off of an F/H series, it looks similarly small.
          On a K series, the header would be in the back (close to the firewall). The intake will be in front. There's STILL tons of space in there!!
          Originally posted by Junior Smurff
          Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

i think owequitit is right. he not talking about the header,but the IM.

in the fist pic it looks like there is no room to fit.
            so they tilited/or added runners? or thats just the front of the im.
            now it looks like it will hit the hood.
            or has itb's hahaha

hope it fits.

i remember sumthing like this on the kswap for crx and they used a different pully so it would clear the hood.
            Last edited by smokeeey420; 02-22-2008, 11:33 AM.
            FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
            My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

I see some progress!! Nice

You'll definitely like the K-series man. Plenty of room, plenty of room!
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by smokeeey420
                i think owequitit is right. he not talking about the header,but the IM.

in the fist pic it looks like there is no room to fit.
                so they tilited/or added runners? or thats just the front of the im.
                now it looks like it will hit the hood.
                or has itb's hahaha

hope it fits.

i remember sumthing like this on the kswap for crx and they used a different pully so it would clear the hood.

itll fit the intake curves down if anything hit itll be the valve cover

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeeey420
                  no crx with a K has cleared the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                    no crx with a K has cleared the hood.
                    yeah, because they used the hansport's alternator relcoation kit with a smaller pully or they have to cut a hole in the hood.
                    Last edited by smokeeey420; 02-22-2008, 07:58 PM.
                    FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                    My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                      On a K series, the header would be in the back (close to the firewall). The intake will be in front. There's STILL tons of space in there!!
                      Ummm yes, I understand that. But with an F or H series which makes the bay look "full" does so because that big empty space is where the IM would be. Now that the IM is not there, it makes the engine APPEAR to be much smaller. It is smaller overall, but not that much smaller. Coincidentally, now the forward part of the bay will look fuller.

Now back on topic please.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

A K series in my coupe would pull a real premium at race wars....lol! I was thinking about going H but the K series would be icing on the cake!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

that is one sick piece of art you got there, i want to that myself.

then that would pull a premium 1 week before race wars.
                          1990 accord ex
                          2000 eclipse gt

Comment

sick as all hell. cant believe its really happening, do i need to pinch myself?

Comment

do anybody know how much it would cost to do this swap? i think i read a few post back about needing a tsx tranny
                              我愛我的本田

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6
                                Sorry guys... I have been busy and Hasport is waiting for some finishing touches to release the mounts. Here are the pictures I took yesterday when I was in Phoenix.

Wow!! any new updates?

Bryan
                                1991 Green/Tan CB7 DD

Comment

Working...
                                X