• Time
  • Show
Clear All

beautiful!...are u going to supercharge it?...keep up the great work

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      nice even though im not a fan of hondas anymore
      Would have been fine with just "nice"

Anyway, updates on this thing??? I wouldn't be surprised if one day he comes back and just posts up the car completed and with a dyno vid.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

wowww.........god job!
        Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

Any updates on this at all? Were you able to go to Hasports?
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Those mounts almost look the same as the mounts that they made for the k series swaps for the cd. Correct me if I am wrong but I had seen that same moount set in a tuner mag a while back.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

CD chasis n CB chasis are same......blizzard engine are from accord CF2!!!!
              Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

what does the kit include?
                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

mounts and mounting bracket. As you can see from the pic cutting is nessecary.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

it would be and interesting alternative to having to swap an h or another f in our cars cause these motors have less milage and show just as much potential.
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

BUMP for more pics or updates.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Update: The engine is in place. I have installed a Competition stage 4 clutch with a K20 R Flywheel. Brian at Hasport also installed a Factory LSD in my Accord trans for me as well. I have been out of state for a while so I don't have any current pictures unless Hasport releases what they have to me.I will check if there are any new ones that are availible.

The plan for this engine is to add a Full Race turbo manifold and down pipe along with a GT35R.

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6
                          Update: The engine is in place. I have installed a Competition stage 4 clutch with a K20 R Flywheel. Brian at Hasport also installed a Factory LSD in my Accord trans for me as well. I have been out of state for a while so I don't have any current pictures unless Hasport releases what they have to me.I will check if there are any new ones that are availible.

The plan for this engine is to add a Full Race turbo manifold and down pipe along with a GT35R.

WOW! Much respect for the K-24 turbo setup. I was under the impression you would be going all motor with the engine as with the H22. You should make a whole lot of power. I wish you the best.
                          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

hahaha, sweet, Scott not only does the swap conversion, but goes turbo.

Nice.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6

u gotta have the cake and the icing don't u ...sweet
                              DEVOTE

Comment

good luck with everything!!! This is gonna be one bad-ass setup.

Can't wait to see some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                                X