Need Help ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help ASAP

well i started to install my h22 plenum and spacer and went to start my car and the shit almost went redline when i started it. so i cut it off immediately and came here. i know the tps looks ok on the outside all the wires are hooked up properly but i dont know what it could be
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Check your throttle cable.

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

i left it in the stock location. i unbolted it from the f22a6 plenum and then bolted it to the h22 plenum
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Double check that it's not holding the throttle open. Remember you have a spacer now so you may have to adjust the cable.

Comment

its not throttle is closed and i can open it manually with the lever but its closed fully. i guess im going to start it to see what it does once i try to start again

Comment

ok you were right i adjusted the throttle and its not trying to redline now....

but i have a damn idle issue now it goes back and forth between 2 and 3 thousand rpms

Comment

Check for vacuum leaks and blead your coolant.

Comment

gosh damn it

Comment

ok so i went out there and let it run with no filter and covered both holes inside the throttle and it settled down and started idling ok so what does that mean both holes were covered but all the lines are hooked back up the way they were on the f22a6 manifold

Comment

slick dont get offended:

dont be a pusssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                    bypass the coolant hoses
                    eliminate all coolant hoses going to fitv, iacv

and buy a can of brake clean, and spray the mani (check for leaks)

u dont live in alaska, i could give u a list of things u dont need, but some people here will start to bitch

oh btw

im not running IABS on MY SOHC (flame suit on)
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

im not offened but how would i bypass them? dont i need like a block off plate for them???

i just want it to idle right damn it. it sounds way more mean though

Comment

^^^^^What he said.

Comment

but how???

Comment

help

Comment

ok i found out its a vacuum leak that leads to the map sensor. does that mean that sensor is bad????

Comment

Working...
                              X