car wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lildeez07 View Post
    ok here we go a lil progress i finally found the diagnostic clip. so i checked for DTCs and i got 15 which is ignition output signal and i also checked that black and green wire it has no voltage at all not even for a sec. i think thats because of the trouble code. so how do i go about fixing the ignition output signal? do i need to just replace the ignition switch (key switch)
    The problem is with that black/green wire. There is a break somewhere. I suggest you test the black/green wire on the ECU connector. Leave the connector plugged in, probe it, and see if the wire energizes for two seconds when you turn the key to the ON position. Be aware that there may be more than one black/green wire. You'll probably need more than one person.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by IAmTheNight View Post
      The problem is with that black/green wire. There is a break somewhere. I suggest you test the black/green wire on the ECU connector. Leave the connector plugged in, probe it, and see if the wire energizes for two seconds when you turn the key to the ON position. Be aware that there may be more than one black/green wire. You'll probably need more than one person.
      ok so i checked the black/green wire (there was only one black/green wire but there were two green/black wires) and there is no voltage coming from the black/green wire. so i changed out the ecu with a working one and there still is no voltage from that wire

Comment

What's the condition of the connector? Make sure the wire is not loose. If you can find something small enough, like a pick, take off the connector and clean it out.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

ok i will try that hopefully thats it

Comment

ok you guys i think im ready to get back on this car IAmTheNight and i have been trying to figure it out but still no luck so far so do you guys have any fresh ideas

Comment

ok i dont have voltage at all to the BLK/GRN wire coming from the ecu if the wire has a good connection then its the ecu that is the problem right??

Comment

ok look im done with this car i have had enough of this shit with this car im gonna sell it so if your interested lookin in the for sale in the south thanks

Comment

Working...
                X