No announcement yet.

cherry bomb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

witch cherry bomb did you get the turbo 1 or 2? or other model name?
    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
      my old sedan ebay header high flow cat 2.25 catback high flow 12" res cherry bomb turbo 2

This is a very acceptable sound.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        This is a very acceptable sound.
        i miss that car
        back at it again

Comment

they sound like ass no matter the car...glass packs are one of those exhaust mods that can make ANY car sound like pure shit...even a v8...main reason i do not like them. I've even heard a nicely sized V8 engine idle and rev and the whole time I wished I could slap the owner cause of how terrible it sounds...that's how you know that particular exhaust component is a waste.

Treat them like resonators NOT mufflers...i.e. get a good muffler and use glass packs for resonator(s) your car will sound better...euck I hate glass packs.

My current NON-glass pack exhaust is loud too...and glasspacks are nasty loud even compared to my ride. Plus I've had a glasspack...with a resonator...and a NON-gutted cat...it was... bearable. But most folks gut the cat and remove resonators too...either way it's ass-toundingly terrible sounding.
          ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
            they sound like ass no matter the car...glass packs are one of those exhaust mods that can make ANY car sound like pure shit...even a v8...main reason i do not like them. I've even heard a nicely sized V8 engine idle and rev and the whole time I wished I could slap the owner cause of how terrible it sounds...that's how you know that particular exhaust component is a waste.

Treat them like resonators NOT mufflers...i.e. get a good muffler and use glass packs for resonator(s) your car will sound better...euck I hate glass packs.

My current NON-glass pack exhaust is loud too...and glasspacks are nasty loud even compared to my ride. Plus I've had a glasspack...with a resonator...and a NON-gutted cat...it was... bearable. But most folks gut the cat and remove resonators too...either way it's ass-toundingly terrible sounding.
            the cherry bomb turbo is not a glass pack and my jeep sound good with the glass pack lol

my setup in the vid was not a glass pack
            back at it again

Comment

IT IS NOT A GLASSPACK! and it dose not sound like shit it sounds good.I just got the 2" cherrybomb turbo and It didnt say a model just cherrybomb turbo and it was $19.99
              Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
              93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                IT IS NOT A GLASSPACK! and it dose not sound like shit it sounds good.I just got the 2" cherrybomb turbo and It didnt say a model just cherrybomb turbo and it was $19.99
                pics pls then lol i had the turbo 2 on my old one
                back at it again

Comment

I will soon as I get my dash back together (I am putting darker blue led's in my dash) it in in the gauge so...I will go work on it right now.
                  Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                  93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

I will soon as I get my dash back together (I am putting darker blue led's in my dash) it in in the gauge so...I will go work on it right now.
                    ok man
                    back at it again

Comment

I regret to inform you that the Turbo mufflers are indeed fiberglass packed.

I got the Turbo 1, its a larger muffler(and more expensive), sounds good, I have some exhaust buzz due to having no cat tho.

You get more buzz from the Turbo2, its a much smaller muffler and most likely the one you got if it was $20
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                        I regret to inform you that the Turbo mufflers are indeed fiberglass packed.

I got the Turbo 1, its a larger muffler(and more expensive), sounds good, I have some exhaust buzz due to having no cat tho.

You get more buzz from the Turbo2, its a much smaller muffler and most likely the one you got if it was $20
                        true eric but i think that other guy was thinking bout the res cherry bomb
                        back at it again

Comment

but if it dont sound like shit and has a deep mellow tone whats it matter what its packed with?

Comment

Originally posted by onelivinlarge View Post
                            but if it dont sound like shit and has a deep mellow tone whats it matter what its packed with?
                            glass pack over time will come out ive done it a few times lol
                            back at it again

Comment

Yeah I mean, it's fiberglass packed- pretty self explanatory stuff. It settles, and blows-out.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                                Yeah I mean, it's fiberglass packed- pretty self explanatory stuff. It settles, and blows-out.
                                yup
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X