No announcement yet.

cherry bomb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't think its glass packed. Oh well even if it is and it comes unpacked just get another for $20... sarry I said I would post a video or at least some pictures but My fucking fuel pump gave out
    has anyone else even got one yet?
    Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
    93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
      I still don't think its glass packed. Oh well even if it is and it comes unpacked just get another for $20... sarry I said I would post a video or at least some pictures but My fucking fuel pump gave out
      well i had one on the old sedan in the vid i posted
      back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
        It may not be. Either way, I personally don't see why you'd want anything more than an EX muffler (on your DX, LX, or OEM EX) if you're on stock internals. But that's just me. Practicality. Unless of course; your original one is getting sad condition-wise. Have you considered an FA/FG Si muff? They sound pretty decent, not at all loud-if that's the outcome you're going for which it sounds so.

Sorry to hear about your fuel pump. Happens, these cars are getting old.

life is good.

Comment

it could be the main relay not the feul pump
          back at it again

Comment

Tro0o dat.

Have you ensured that it does/does not prime?

You should hear 3 clicks then 1 last one after car is running. At least with my mitsuba replacement unit it will. I read somewhere that different relays will do this differently. But again, I'm not sure. They do go out; and most normally more often than a fuel pump and/or sending unit. Also remember--it does not control just the fuel pump. Also injectors and ECM (non-signal).

Getting back on track...explore man. Try different mufflers if you have to. Eventually I think you find that perfect one. Sure other folks have run glasspacked, cherrybomb, a dingdangdo what have you's, but you won't know how you PERSONALLY like it til you try it.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
              Tro0o dat.

Have you ensured that it does/does not prime?

You should hear 3 clicks then 1 last one after car is running. At least with my mitsuba replacement unit it will. I read somewhere that different relays will do this differently. But again, I'm not sure. They do go out; and most normally more often than a fuel pump and/or sending unit. Also remember--it does not control just the fuel pump. Also injectors and ECM (non-signal).

Getting back on track...explore man. Try different mufflers if you have to. Eventually I think you find that perfect one. Sure other folks have run glasspacked, cherrybomb, a dingdangdo what have you's, but you won't know how you PERSONALLY like it til you try it.

i want to try the flowmaster 60 muffler
              back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                i want to try the flowmaster 60 muffler
                Gross

life is good.

Comment

Gross
                  it is ment for the 4cyl engines lol
                  back at it again

Comment

My fav muff's are:

Vibrant Stealth.
                    Magnaflow Street, center/center "tipless".
                    OBX Twin Loops.
                    WS2 (well the whole meow-back itself, but the muffler for aesthetics).
                    Anything quiet.

Had straight pipe on Wanda...that didn't go well. Then had a CF wrapped poop pipe; ended up hating that. Then, before I sold her? Put on the Si muff I got for free from a friend who had gone Skunk2. Ahhhhh such a nice tone. Too bad I have no videos of that exhaust specifically.

life is good.

Comment

My fav muff's are:

Vibrant Stealth.
                      Magnaflow Street, center/center "tipless".
                      OBX Twin Loops.
                      WS2 (well the whole meow-back itself, but the muffler for aesthetics).
                      Anything quiet.

Had straight pipe on Wanda...that didn't go well. Then had a CF wrapped poop pipe; ended up hating that. Then, before I sold her? Put on the Si muff I got for free from a friend who had gone Skunk2. Ahhhhh such a nice tone. Too bad I have no videos of that exhaust specifically.
                      i like the vids i saw of the 60 it is not too loud
                      back at it again

Comment

Going to Lou's again?

life is good.

Comment

Going to Lou's again?
                          yup
                          back at it again

Comment

It may not be. Either way, I personally don't see why you'd want anything more than an EX muffler (on your DX, LX, or OEM EX) if you're on stock internals. But that's just me. Practicality. Unless of course; your original one is getting sad condition-wise. Have you considered an FA/FG Si muff? They sound pretty decent, not at all loud-if that's the outcome you're going for which it sounds so.

Sorry to hear about your fuel pump. Happens, these cars are getting old.
                            the stock SE one was messed up.
                            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

i just finished installing mine and i think it sounds nice got a deep mellow tone to it. louder then my stock forsure. but not as bad as when it was straight piped

Comment

Originally posted by onelivinlarge View Post
                                i just finished installing mine and i think it sounds nice got a deep mellow tone to it. louder then my stock forsure. but not as bad as when it was straight piped
                                pics i demand pics and vids
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X