Fuse Box Re-Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuse Box Re-Location

hey can anyone post up pics.. of where you have relocated your fuse box? maybe pics on how you did it... because i dont like where mine is at.. and am a bit confused on how to mount it anywhere else..

I will be getting an SE dash with an airbag, removing the bag and putting the firebox uunder that panel for easy access.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Mine is besides the ecu excuse the wires never had time to organize them had to get my daily back together asap.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
        I will be getting an SE dash with an airbag, removing the bag and putting the firebox uunder that panel for easy access.
        thats a good idea, i like it

Comment

So do you have to extend all the wires to relocate the fuse box?

Comment

How difficult is this whole process? my airbags don't work anyways so I wouldn't mind taking out the passenger one and selling it and relocating the fusebox there.

Comment

"My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Tracie.. thats ecatly where mine is lol i ran out of time to get mine finished.. and drew idkthat isnt the same fuse box.. we would have to do some cutting.. which is cool because i already cut the back outa mine...

and the one on the floor under passenger seat sounds good.. but if a fuse blows.. u gotta pull the seat out

Comment

I just finished doing mine. I removed the A/C condenser unit and moved my blower unit over to the left. Then I mounted the fuse box on the right hand side behind my glove box. Worked out well as I only had to make a new ground spot and lengthen my starter wire. The ground was attached to that lonely bolt you see and some of the noise dampener material was cut so I still get air to blow to the window vent properly. (only pic I have, taken during the work).

Comment

This looks really hard any imputs from a hard level of 1 to 10? lol It looks cool and i want to try it but I don't want to f up my car lol

Comment

Working...
                    X