Wagon inner tie rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagon inner tie rods

Ok, I'm replacing my inner tie rods again this weekend and part stores keep giving me regular sedan inners and I need ones from a 94 accord because that's what was originally on there and regular cb ones have the joint in a different place and are shorter.... Question is wtf should I have on here??.... I installed ones from a 94 accord last time because that's what matched my worn out ones and I had to cut like a half inch off the threads to get the outter tie rod on enough to have a straight wheel. There's no info for wagon inners.:/... Pretty annoying having to make like 3 trips for parts everytime because I own a wagon, can't just buy a part and install it.:/
    Last edited by Binladin; 03-14-2013, 03:23 AM. Reason: Ep
    4000watts just so all the haters hear me comin!

A quick check on www.hondaautomotiveparts.com shows the same part number for 93 LX sedan and wagon for inner tie rod ends; I just checked this combination as an example, not sure which year/model you have.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
    X