Accord with Traction Control System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord with Traction Control System

So, is there a CB Accord with TCS? A few weeks ago, the board said no...

...b'dow!

Someone's posting **** pictures. I saw that today and was wondering that m'self. Perhaps the Touring model over in Japanland?

Comment

Let's see a picture of the car. Interesting find however. I would be all over a kit for my cb7

Comment

Whats up with the h22 and lsd? What models come with it and is it electronic needing a control module?

Comment

I've never seen a guage cluster look like that for our CB's? TCS.....interesting.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
          91 accord lx (5spd)
          92 accord lx (5spd)
          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

crazy crazy ness

Comment

I think the yellow is hot. Did anyone notice the higher red-line? What engine would be in that car? I think its a JDM Si-T.

I like the little light next to the left blinker that tells you when your JDM Ramen Noodles are done (someones reply from a previous post)

Comment

yea what engine could that be, 6700 redline

Comment

f20a DOHC.... 2.0SiT....??? idk..im still pretty much a newb to JDM...lots of unsure info out ther..

Comment

Ramen noodle light= heated seats?
                    -Jay

Comment

The "Ramen Noodle Light" is a cat converter temp sensor thing...if you search for it in the JDM section, I believe there is a post about it.

Comment

ive been looking into a jdm cluster of some sort and haven't found anything as cool as this. BTW thanks accordwarrior. my friends "ramen noodle light" has been on for a while and he didn't know what it was for. i guess ill let him know.
                        IN LOVING MEMORY OF GEORGE R. BRACEY. 3/2/83 - 7/21/05 WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU. HATED BY FEW, LOVED BY MANY. IT'S TOO BAD YOUR LIFE WAS TAKEN BY AN UNEXPERIENCED DRIVER. ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS AND IN OUR MINDS MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

Comment

Ya, don't overcook those things.
                          Bart: What's your name?
                          Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

That looks like an Accord Inspire (CC2) instrument cluster. The engine is more then likely the 20Valve 5 cylinder 2.5 liter.

Edit: So to re-answer your question.... There is NO CB chassis Accord with traction control.
                            Last edited by BustedLX; 06-10-2005, 03:28 PM.
                            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                              That looks like an Accord Inspire (CC2) instrument cluster. The engine is more then likely the 20Valve 5 cylinder 2.5 liter.

Edit: So to re-answer your question.... There is NO CB chassis Accord with traction control.
                              That would explain everything.....

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                              91 accord lx (5spd)
                              92 accord lx (5spd)
                              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Working...
                              X