This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    I was in a rush typing I dont have time to play with you right now wikked thats why your car is still slow. I didnt take my car to a mechanic quadicky whatever your name is I bet your car is slow too 6 posts hmmm be quiet bro.

Yeah allgo_allshow the firing positions have been changed because of the distributor failing on me at the worst possible moment when i was tryin to get to wikked girls house and shit yaknow had to handle my business she is gonna tteach me how to talk proper english with my cock in her mouth and ass. J/k lol no matter my car is still faster than yours and point blank instead of helpin people with their cars wikked shouldnt you try fixin your own or hookin up your own stop being a poser and practice whut you preach kid. Still 16 grow some pubes then come back onto the board.
    lol.. where to begin??
    "takes deep breathe"

:
    I didnt take my car to a mechanic quadicky whatever your name is I bet your car is slow too 6 posts hmmm be quiet bro
    yeah um.. ryan has owned faster cars than u ever will.. might wanna take a trip to HMT.. in his signature.. hmm... hes MODERATOR of FORCED INDUCTION.. lets leave it at that

this one really got me rollin

---no matter my car is still faster than yours and point blank instead of helpin people with their cars wikked shouldnt you try fixin your own or hookin up your own stop being a poser and practice whut you preach kid. Still 16 grow some pubes then come back onto the board.---

1.ONCE AGAIN wtf does ur car being faster than mine have ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND??

2.umm.. my car is in perfect running status.. so whats your handle?? i havent talked to you in the longest.. so who in the fawk do you know my car isnt running?
    2b.hooking up a car is a process. so stfu
    3.poser? eh.. sure im a poser right..
    3b.i do practice what i preach..thats a whole nother convo in its own
    4.eh.. 16 and i have more I.Q in the left side of my brain then your entire brain does.. teh sadness..
    Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 08-08-2004, 09:18 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Listen guy you seem to have a problem with me and i dont care your jealous get off my jock. you cant drive how smart were you when someone slammed into you cause you couldnt drive and you sold deever your piece of shit car and was like its not my fault hmmmm.

Comment

all i can do is..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

hes just a post whore and so is his girl j/k all i can do is make her do is

Comment

this is hilarious..
            Yeah allgo_allshow the firing positions have been changed because of the distributor failing on me at the worst possible moment when i was tryin to get to wikked girls house and shit yaknow had to handle my business she is gonna tteach me how to talk proper english with my cock in her mouth and ass. J/k lol no matter my car is still faster than yours and point blank instead of helpin people with their cars wikked shouldnt you try fixin your own or hookin up your own stop being a poser and practice whut you preach kid. Still 16 grow some pubes then come back onto the board
            Wow... if you have personal beef with someone on here, dont take up space with it... nobody here wants to see what either of you have to say, and H22, when you start makin personal attacks that are absolutely ridiculous, you make yourself look bad, and make other people REALLY want to talk to you.

(now, cue h22sparkles personal attack on me)

Comment

Wikked knows im only joking with him. He always asks stupid questions he doesnt know about cause hes not really into cars like that when it comes to allmotor stuff. Now as for me lookin bad when you ask me a stupid question you get stupid remarks and answers its as simple as that.

I really dont care what anyone has to say on this board. When you start sayin stupid comments I will go all out to down you its that simple. allgo_allshow you dont know the half of it. Me and wikked are close rivals to point a phrase he makes fun of me I do the same its all cb7 fun here no harm intended thats why there was only j/k sign was up. No go out there and race with whatever you got.

Comment

Damn, lets keep this BS to ourselves guys. This thread has gotten to be wayyy off topic. I have to agree though, it is sometimes hard to understand what you are writing Sparkle, its like u get mad and just start on a no punctuation frenzy. And bringing his girl and his car into the mix doesnt really make you look too mature man. Point is, you fixed the problem and this thread shouldnt be used ever again, unless questions or problems with your car arise.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

This is by far the stupidest post I have ever seen...

It belongs on SHO... it would be a winner there...

So... Just to reiterate... You broke something (what exactly it is, I won't ask because I don't think you know) inside your distributor and got a new one... car wouldn't start... so you set everything to tdc and it still wouldn't start so you switched the firing order and it started...

Sounds to me like you simply had the firing order mixed up after replacing the distributor...went thru alot of needless work trying to figure it out and basically lucked out in fixing it... all the while not understanding what exactly the problem was or how you fixed it...

or is the firing order somehow different than 1-3-4-2? and if it is then WTF is it?
                  RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

I did not change the firing order guy I changed it on the cap being that the distributor was broken and out of balancfe with the new one i replaced it with.

MOst of the time for the markings on the cap itself when it winds out and breaks up you have to set where number 1 is at again on the rotor for it to catch again. If you dont know and never done that before who are you to shout out that your so sure of yourself unless you done it if not then well who are you to judge .

Comment

I did not change the firing order guy I changed it on the cap being that the distributor was broken and out of balancfe with the new one i replaced it with.
                      Hmmmm... let me bring to your attention this post earlier in this thread...

Yeah allgo_allshow the firing positions have been changed because of the distributor failing on me at the worst possible moment
                      sounds like you had the wires out of order is what I'm hearing... having them in proper order is dependant on both which cylinder they are going to and thir position on the cap... hence the proper firing order... the rotor spins under the cap and current goes thru the posts in a set order...1-3-4-2

MOst of the time for the markings on the cap itself when it winds out and breaks up you have to set where number 1 is at again on the rotor for it to catch again. If you dont know and never done that before who are you to shout out that your so sure of yourself unless you done it if not then well who are you to judge .
                      Sounds to me like you don't know where #1 is on the cap... and you had to spin the motor to TDC to find out... fair enough... let it go and don't take it personal... I was merely trying to make sense of this thread is all...

But I am very sure of how the distibutor/cap/rotor/wires work (including how the ingition system works as well as how it is controlled by the ecu) and your explanations don't even come close to sounding like you know...
                      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

thank u zigen thank u.. now someone put this shit to rest.. its been beaten to shit like spackles dizzy.. haha.. new word for u..

no sparky just spackle

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Correction guy whenever your distributor blows up theres a chance that maybe the timing belt may have popped or timing may have jumped teeth due to the advancement of timing on the motor. YOu have to doublecheck to make sure its at tdc or else you may have blown your valves.

You have to check things in order in order to make em work down the line. I did know where number one is on the cap. It changes when you get a new distributor After the last one got fubarred you have to check it all over to make sure tnothing happens.

Comment

for someone whos 16 You sure do act like your 9

Comment

yeh i act 9 alright..

yo spackle..

YOu have to doublecheck to make sure its at tdc or else you may have blown your valves.

wtf.. since when can u blow valves??

last time i checked u can bend/burn/crack valves.. not blow em up.. BUT HOLY SHIT THATS COOL

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Correction guy whenever your distributor blows up theres a chance that maybe the timing belt may have popped or timing may have jumped teeth due to the advancement of timing on the motor. YOu have to doublecheck to make sure its at tdc or else you may have blown your valves.

You have to check things in order in order to make em work down the line. I did know where number one is on the cap. It changes when you get a new distributor After the last one got fubarred you have to check it all over to make sure tnothing happens.
                                You almost sound like you know what you're talking about...

I'm not going to argue anymore though... your stupidity has won out...are you happy?
                                RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Working...
                                X