Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as stupid as the motor your driving stupid slow. f20c is garbage. Whenever you car dies in mid flight and its a starting problem you have to check you never know if your timing belt did or didnt snap or jumped teeth .

I see wikked forgot to take his medication aswell thats why he overexaggerates everything even the accident he got into BANG! insurance is gonna go up how the hell did you crash in florida with open roads I eman comon when you see someone about to slam into you move out the way . I bet the lady that ran into you was like move B@#$% get out the way,get out the way , just get out the way.
    Last edited by h22sparkle; 08-09-2004, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      Just as stupid as the motor your driving stupid slow. f20c is garbage.
      sigh...

Do you even know what car the F20C comes in? riddle me that one...

and if you ever figure out your mistake....please by all means feel stupid...
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Whenever you car dies in mid flight and its a starting problem you have to check you never know if your timing belt did or didnt snap or jumped teeth .
        since you edited... I'll reply...

I do hat eit when my car dies in mid flight... especially if there's no where to land nearby... flying car crashes are a killer for an inexperienced....ummmmm...pilot? Thank god for those floating seat cushions though...

Please don't lecture others on terminology...especially after that last edit...
        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

that motor is still slow compared to mine

Comment

your car still sucks go drive it into a river or something

Comment

that motor is still slow compared to mine
              okee dokee...

and my dad could beat up your dad...

C'mon.... can I hear another lecture on maturity.... it would amuse to me greatly...

No wonder no one takes anything you say seriously...especially tech stuff...
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

ur such a hater spackle.. lol

lets see some slips of ur cars times??? HUH HUH

hehe..

the F VS H battle begins..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Yo kickedkid16 your still slow too you can mess with the h-series even with boost. You dont have any money your broke as hell stay down. Im not worried about times I prefer racing an opponent number dont do much beating the next person next to you means even more. Time trials arent nothin when under pressure. maybe your head hit the windshield when you caught whiplash after grandma hit you from the back. But Ill leave you both retards be.

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                    ur such a hater spackle.. lol

lets see some slips of ur cars times??? HUH HUH

hehe..

the F VS H battle begins..
                    Well if all the H guys really want spackle repping them... then by all means let them speak up and voice their support...

But I'm not even going to debate the issue with a guy that's never been to the track...
                    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

lmao.. this must be making some good laughter material for fellow cb7ers.. all i can do is stop drop and LAUGH MY ASS OFF

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I rather pull numbers off of a dyno and do times on real cars rather than the one i have now. This is just for now. And i dont need to rep anyone 2.6 is already reppin the h series nuff said

Comment

why do u find the need to post what we were talking about in the chatroom?? u seriously have issues....lol

2.6 spent a hellovalot of money to get his h22a where it is.. lol.. bleh..

ohh the love of boost in me..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

double post owns joo!

Comment

first off-- what the hell does wikked's age, car, or gf have 2 do wit ur original post. he simply asked u 2 explain what u were tryin 2 say happened 2 ur car & u got ur balls all fired up 4 no reason.
                              second-- before u start talkin crap about someone get ur facts straight. wikked knows what he talks about, i believe more than a few people on here can back me up when i say this. & if he doesnt he says "someone correct me if im wrong"...plus he works on his own car, his sisters car & my car.( and anyone else he's helped out)
                              third-- he may b young but he sure acts more mature than u do.

and last but not least....y the hell u bringin up crap thats not even ur business???? like the car he sold...that doesnt even deal wit u or the fact that u have no clue what u talkin about.

<3 -ivie- <3

Comment

This thread is WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!

oh wait....its just WORTHLESS.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X