This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another cb7 down help!

Okay my distributor totally took a shit on me and the gears and rings on the inside failed on the distributor. Now the car wont start I went to the autopart store they gave me a brand new distributor from a 93 vtec prelude 2.2 . I hooked it up and now the car wont start at all its turning over but it wont start and im not gettin spark what gives???????????????? im not gettin any spark from the distribitor or from the outside coil when i hold the sparkplug like 2 iches away from it.

u sure u put the distributor on right???

make sure the plug connectors are pushed in all the way for the distributor.. unclip them and push them back in until u hear the "click"

make sure the firing order is right.. lol...

if not.. u have another problem.. that isnt the distributor..

you said outside coil??? wtf i thought h22a's were internal? that may be your problem right there..

if ur trying to run an internal coil new dizzy on a ext coil car.. u need to do some rewiring to get it to work.. i believe..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

okay how?

Comment

Or you can hop online. I think the ebay seller is Distributor King. <$200 for a new internal coil dizzy for your H. I bought one from him a while ago when mine took a sh!t.

Comment

ITs working now BUt the thing is when i hooked it up it was at top dead center everything. I also changed the sparkplugs around cause you have to have em in a certain position if the car jumps timing and it worked. I live once again

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            ITs working now BUt the thing is when i hooked it up it was at top dead center everything. I also changed the sparkplugs around cause you have to have em in a certain position if the car jumps timing and it worked. I live once again
            elaborate on how u got it fixed?? a bit more detail plz..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Okay wikked this ones just for you cause you never understand anything. Okay I took the valvecover off you can tell if it jumped timing on the belt on the camgears by it jumping positions on the teeth and the markings not being identical with the pointing the exact same way and position of each other. In my case I was very luck this didnt happen to me whew.

Then we had to make sure the mark on the flywheel was at top dead center which we had happen to do aswell. Okay cool so now we are back in business I didnt know that when the positions on the belt and the car throws itself 180-360 degrees out of timing you have to change the postion of the sparkplus in reverse they switch postions. After that miraculously the car started. Whoever cant understand what I have said go to mechanic school or read the helms very slowly. That is all.

Comment

good to hear your back in business man
                man your good at listening to your cb7.
                you knew the remedy and that is always important..

COLBALT CB7 2NER
                Attached Files
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

hmm maybe because your english is lacking??

regardless this is what i didnt understand

180-360 degrees out of timing you have to change the postion of the sparkplus in reverse they switch postions.

how did u change their positions?? there is only 1 firing order.. so how did u change the "position" of the spark plugs?? im dying to know..

if ur telling me u changed the firing order.. thats some insane shit.. that would be a first

oh and ur "we"'s allow me to believe ur mechanic fixed it and ur just explaining it to me

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Okay one your terminolgy is lackin aswell as your car its balls slow so stay down. Thats one okay 2 you will never understand car terminolgy they only thing you know is boost how the fuck are you expectin to learn about boost if you dont two shits about timing and control.

Okay 3 their positions change when its out of timing due to the distributor failing in a bad way with broken teeth inside the module. I meant to say changing the position of the spark plus the postion of the postions being that its now in reverse. Hey I got one for ya learn about timing before you learn about boost. My mechanic didnt fix it he just told us that you switch the wires around being that it faild you have to put them in reverse other than that everything lined up we tried it it worked.

Comment

what???
                      2001 NHB ITR-902 - The Beater
                      1993 Accord LX Coupe

R.I.P
                      Iz
                      '59-'97

Comment

Originally posted by art vandeleigh
                        what???

THANK YOU.. I DONT UNDERSTAND SHIT!! LOL.. HIS ENGLISH IS SLACKING.

Okay one your terminolgy is lackin aswell as your car its balls slow so stay down.

-wtf does my car being balls slow since its STOCK have anything to do with this?

Thats one okay 2 you will never understand car terminolgy they only thing you know is boost how the fuck are you expectin to learn about boost if you dont two shits about timing and control.

-yeah.. i dont know shit.. yet u come to me and ask me.. hmmm vafc or hondata.. ahah.. and i dont know shit..

Okay 3 their positions change when its out of timing due to the distributor failing in a bad way with broken teeth inside the module. I meant to say changing the position of the spark plus

the postion of the postions
                        -that made me laugh.. "postions of postions" i didnt know postions had positions.. HAHAH
                        being that its now in reverse. Hey I got one for ya learn about timing before you learn about boost. My mechanic didnt fix it he just told us that you switch the wires around being that it faild you have to put them in reverse other than that everything lined up we tried it it worked.

-so basiclly your trying to say you changed honda's firing order?? if no then tell someone and let them explain this shit.. get ur mech to sign up because u cant speak english better than my 3month old niece..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Really though, what i'm hearing through all this is that the firing order has been changed.. ? Yes? No?

Comment

Is english your first language man? Ever hear of proof reading?

Man, the fact that you have to take your shit to a mechanic to get work done it tells me that you have no clue what you're doing and while the rest of the guys around here actually get dirty.

Have fun changing your timing order and shit man - you must not like to have a running car and like getting ass raped by the local mechanic shops.

Comment

I was in a rush typing I dont have time to play with you right now wikked thats why your car is still slow. I didnt take my car to a mechanic quadicky whatever your name is I bet your car is slow too 6 posts hmmm be quiet bro.

Yeah allgo_allshow the firing positions have been changed because of the distributor failing on me at the worst possible moment when i was tryin to get to wikked girls house and shit yaknow had to handle my business she is gonna tteach me how to talk proper english with my cock in her mouth and ass. J/k lol no matter my car is still faster than yours and point blank instead of helpin people with their cars wikked shouldnt you try fixin your own or hookin up your own stop being a poser and practice whut you preach kid. Still 16 grow some pubes then come back onto the board.

Comment

Working...
                              X