Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C91BLX7
    replied
    Anyone who knows how to do a proper alighnment will tell you this is a waste of time.. Fork out the 100bucks and getbit done right.

Leave a comment:

• rubennebur
    replied
    i think its a great post ....but if it had pics it would be better....so post pics please

Leave a comment:

• Jaysson_2012
    replied
    My car is lowered with skunk2 struts and springs. And i have the new cambers and ball joints. Now my car pulls to the left real bad and i need an alignment. Firestone wont do it because i dont know my numbers? whatever that means. So should i do this?

Leave a comment:

• RUBIO123RD
    replied
    Originally posted by Ont1992ADL View Post
    ....This is soo f-in off topic....but..dude your car is looking like a poor mans dog on three legs, get that swap DONE lol

LOL thats a good 1

Leave a comment:

• Ont1992ADL
    replied
    Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    If ur lowered wont the fender stick out past where the wheels are
    ....This is soo f-in off topic....but..dude your car is looking like a poor mans dog on three legs, get that swap DONE lol

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    If ur lowered wont the fender stick out past where the wheels are

Leave a comment:

• moetan
    replied
    As long as it is a temporary thing i say go with it. I don't know about the rest of you guys but I don't really have time to wait around for an alignment. I'm one of the lucky ones. I drop off my car around the corner from the shop where I work and they call me when its done. go with it man.

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
    my bad...
    no biggie just playin. but if you do it again.......

but yes, if you can spend money on anything else, then you can skip a part and get aligned. worst case, if you don't have the $150 for the lifetime, suck it up and pay the ~$50 for it.

Leave a comment:

• H22A91CB7
    replied
    I'm sorry , this is a great DIY for the the... ghetto

like flateline said , chew out a few $$ and get a lifetime align ,it later pays for itself

, car might drive straight when the probability is that your still losing a few thousand miles on the tires every year

surely but slowly , you tires will wear out from the inside - out
    its only temporary man for people who replace the balljoints and have critical out of alignment issues

Leave a comment:

• bcjammerx
    replied
    no pics no point

Leave a comment:

• ibr_adam09
    replied
    Originally posted by Flatline View Post
    spelling? WTF is a flate?
    my bad...

Leave a comment:

• Crankshaft
    replied
    i TOTALLY support an actual alignment done on a alignment machine(i get them free regardless), but when someone has a question it is my duty to supply the answer if i have one.

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied

like flateline said , chew out a few $$ and get a lifetime align ,it later pays for itself

, car might drive straight when the probability is that your still losing a few thousand miles on the tires every year

spelling? WTF is a flate?

Leave a comment:

• ibr_adam09
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crankshaft
    replied

this controls toe in, or out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X