Final Drive w/ the H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Drive w/ the H

Last Friday was the last day that my accord would run the H22. I figured I'd give the car a wash and go out for a last drive.

I haven't posted pics of the car for a while. Since the time of my member's ride pictures, I lowered it more on Neuspeed Race springs and ditched my ear drum banging exhaust for timmy0tool's WS2. Loving both purchases so far.

On with the pictures though:

Source of my new signature banner:

After the sun went down and the full moon went up, we went out for a drive over in the Santa Monica mountains.

As it turned out, there was sort of a freak thunder storm that night south of Santa Monica. You can see the clouds building up in the last picture.

And finally my first stitched panorama:

Anyways, it was a good drive and a pleasant night in general. I thought I'd share it with ya guys.

Thanks for looking!

I guess im out of the loop, Why was it the last day you'd run an H22?
    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Bro those pictures are pure gold
      My Cb7 --->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112581

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan View Post
        I guess im out of the loop, Why was it the last day you'd run an H22?
        x2

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

if he's who i think he is, he's donating his H22 to build up a Civic with a buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            if he's who i think he is, he's donating his H22 to build up a Civic with a buddy.
            Huhthen what is gonna put back in the cb.
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Dude that panorama is gorgeous. Pure photographic art. Keep it up and good luck with the Rex.

Comment

Nice pictures! I was in the middle of all that thundering the other night.
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                  Huhthen what is gonna put back in the cb.
                  i'd assume an F22 or some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                    i'd assume an F22 or some sort.
                    Weak.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

wow, thanks for the comments

@ heylookitsdylan and Juice21, that was stupid of me, I should've made that more clear. Yeah, like Leung said, the h22 is landing in a civic. Well crx, but still civic of sorts.

@ accordtypeR, again Leung was right. The stocker f22a1 is going back in, along with the endless geared transmission.

@ 460sx, hahahaha yeah man, its not gonna be easy. I think this pretty much says it all:

I'll have to get my kicks from the CRX.

@ Aldoescu and Flatline, haha those are high compliments, thanks, I'm glad I posted these pictures. I was worried that I'd get laughed off the board.

And thanks for the comment on the CRX!!

And lummie, if you were driving your CB through the rain that night, WASH IT! Your accord is waay too cool to ever leave dirty. I heard it was thundering pretty good though, I wish I had seen it. We didn't get near enough rain last season.

Sorta off topic, here's a link to the thread I made regarding the H22->F22 swap. I'll update it later tonight and maybe eventually convert it to my F22 build up page.

Again, thanks for looking!
                      Last edited by TheNextEpisode; 12-30-2008, 01:30 AM.

Comment

You know, when I first clicked this thread I thought someone was doing a final drive install in their H-series transaxle.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                        X