The official epic AFM 09 pic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
    mine! (...next year I'll be towing my 4th gen project to AFM '10* with it!)
    It's VERY sick! You need to make an "other automotive" MRT for it!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=148

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
      wtf no more AFM's nooooooooo lol i wanted a chance to steal that cleanest coupe award haha oh well, ill be at IA10
      it's on buddy
      Accord Of The Month January 09
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
        it's on buddy
        x3 im not done yet

^^MY OLD RIDE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          LMAO @ "stock" RSX with k-pro....nice tho....

.....hey he didnt get a chance to run with me, missed opportunity
          well... i tried to run most of you guys... LOL.

but hey ... I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE ...

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            I went from a Legend coupe lip to my Sigma lip. The Sigma lip is 1000000x's better.
            xenon?

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
              xenon?
              That's what I thought.

Post joo pictures fool.
              I did not take any.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Heres my pictures guys, sorry I didnt really have time to touch them up. Theres also some pictures from the chicago meet I went to in June, and wayyyy on the last page there are some pictures of my old Seattle Silver '90.

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k9/ryaniskingofyou/
                Last edited by ryaniskingofyou; 12-08-2009, 06:13 PM.
                MRT

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                  well... i tried to run most of you guys... LOL.

but hey ... I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE ...
                  Jacob...you are 100% correct...I hate I didnt run your ass...on or off the bottle...I believe I got you either way....I got one hell of a tune on my car as well.... (I didnt win the BEST PERFORMANCE award for nothing)

I needed to shed the extra 300 pounds riding with me to give you a good run though...you only had Seve in the car with you...lol...

There will be Atlanta bro...I will come even more prepared then! My car took a beating riding down there and riding back....they highway was ragged as hell....so I tried not to beat it up too much while I was 13 hours away from home...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Jacob...you are 100% correct...I hate I didnt run your ass...on or off the bottle...I believe I got you either way....I got one hell of a tune on my car as well.... (I didnt win the BEST PERFORMANCE award for nothing)

I needed to shed the extra 300 pounds riding with me to give you a good run though...you only had Seve in the car with you...lol...

There will be Atlanta bro...I will come even more prepared then! My car took a beating riding down there and riding back....they highway was ragged as hell....so I tried not to beat it up too much while I was 13 hours away from home...
                    hey tony you can run me when you get here
                    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

i knew there was some excuse on the matter....

well... i might just come a little harder for ATL though... i don't want to be left behind on the mtn. plus the suspension will be the big upgrade... might throw a couple more things on the engine to get those extra 12h HP that is needed to run with the "BIG BOYS" !! hehehehehe

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
                        hey tony you can run me when you get here
                        no doubt bro....lets do this

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                        i knew there was some excuse on the matter....

well... i might just come a little harder for ATL though... i don't want to be left behind on the mtn. plus the suspension will be the big upgrade... might throw a couple more things on the engine to get those extra 12h HP that is needed to run with the "BIG BOYS" !! hehehehehe
                        yadda yadda....dude I will be running a 100 shot by then...so BRING IT ON Jacob....lol.....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

oh yeah. ima be wit yall. dont worry. whens that ATL meet anyway? ima have to cruise down with Tony and rep for the UGS crew and show him he aint the only fast one of us all. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                            That's what I thought.

Post joo pictures fool.
                            I did not take any.
                            They are uploading, i only took about 150. lol my sister took a shit ton of my car for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                              They are uploading, i only took about 150. lol my sister took a shit ton of my car for some reason.
                              Because your car is SO faukin hawt dude....I love that shit!!!!!

Comment

Because your car is SO faukin hawt dude....I love that shit!!!!!
                                x2

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Working...
                                X