The official epic AFM 09 pic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
    They are uploading, i only took about 150. lol my sister took a shit ton of my car for some reason.

She loves it that much?
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      oh yeah. ima be wit yall. dont worry. whens that ATL meet anyway? ima have to cruise down with Tony and rep for the UGS crew and show him he aint the only fast one of us all. haha.
      Get your joint together Shadow and lets rep NC....someone can go ahead and start a NC to ATL roll out thread.....this will be close to your MD/VA meet, so we will have to plan accordingly.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
        Get your joint together Shadow and lets rep NC....someone can go ahead and start a NC to ATL roll out thread.....this will be close to your MD/VA meet, so we will have to plan accordingly.
        im trying man. thats what im doing all this month. brakes might be getting done this week or at the end of the month. paint is thursday. UCA might just be getting done then too. new clutch and flywheel in January too. im trying man. im trying

ill be looking for the ATL meet thread so i can plan for it tho aint trying to get fast.....for now. lol. just trying to get the CB actin right.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          LUNA...and the rest of the NC crew...get them cars ready and start saving money now.....we had a blast man!
          i bet yall did, and yes next year we will be there!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

One pic I took at the park in Florida with my cell phone...I am still trying to upload the others to photobucket:

other pics coming soon......still patiently waiting on Kellen's pics....this dude got mad skillz yal....pics are professional as hell!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

ok .. here are some of mine !!

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

This happened when I was in MIAMI ... 100000 !!!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

nice pics jacob! the ones you tookk under the bridge came out great.

ok well here is the pics from the weekend, no photoshoots done yet, these are just regular pics

these few posts will be a 56k killer

NC crew meeting up at south of the border

driving down

met up at felipes and went out to eat

arrived at towers

me, gus and edwin heading out to wash the wagons before the meet

all cleaned up before the meet

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                  Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

the MEET

Last edited by Kellen; 12-08-2009, 09:43 PM.

Comment

the po po's kicking us out of the parking lot at the hotel

so we found a parking garage

then decided to go out to Miami

the next day rolling to the BBQ spot in miami

at the BBQ place fixing juice's ride
                      Last edited by Kellen; 12-08-2009, 09:47 PM.

Comment

ewwww gator burger lol

rolling out after getting gas

arrived at the opposite side of the bridge in miami

all the wagon owners

last bit of fun at the hotel

NC crew finally leaving

some BIG freaking birds at mcdonalds lol

Last edited by Kellen; 12-08-2009, 09:51 PM.

Comment

scoping out a future possible new AFM location

that's all mine guys, keep a look out later tonight for the photoshoot thread.
                          Last edited by Kellen; 12-08-2009, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I wish I went. It looks bomb!

Comment

awesome pics kellen, cant wait to see the rest

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                              disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

kellen where are the parking garage pictures of my civic? i deff want to see thos in high res gonna make a poster with it. Let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X