Giving back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving back...

Well, I was thinking for my 500th post or so id scan my rare mint 1992 Honda Accord handout...i got lazy. Thanks cb7 and all its members for showing me the right direction and answering my questions. These are just some low res scans, ill see if i can put up some more and if anyone wants hi res just pm.

my favourite^

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

nice pictures
    92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

my aunt has the 91 somewere ill try and get it so i can give back
      www.2camcrew.com

Comment

nice pics

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

DRL's???...badass.

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
            DRL's???...badass.
            Heheehe ya kno wat's funny??? U guys down in the States really seem to LOVE the DRLs....N us here up in Canada really seem to HATE 'em..Hahaha I mean seriously, the first thing that I did right after I bought my car was takin out the fuse for thse stupid DRL!!! hahaha

Never mind the whole Japan liking our USDM stuff and us liking their JDM stuff...Jus in North America itself we already have the same thing goin on..Haha

N e wayz...Jus think that it's funny that's all..

Ronald

P.S.: Nice pics btw

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

i agree with the drls its pesky sometimes if u wanna play it on the DL and drive through a park or something, for example.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

how come i only saw this now! sweet pics especially the rosewood kind! dang i wish my car was still in the same shape as the one shown in those pics.
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Am I the only one that notices the bumper lights are on in somet of the pictures? That rosewood might be on, but it might be the flash. However...that white coupe DEFINITELY has them on.

Why are those car lower than mine stock? Those pictures make me want to go polish up my alloys.

Comment

i remember when i first bought my cb7 back in 96..looked exactly the same as the black one in that handout
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Lovely, absolutely....specially the Frost White one ...

I think those cars have the Flashers on, and the camara captures
                      it at the right time, so they show like they are lit up.

PS: .DRL's. are Hawt!!!

Comment

Nice I have my rare mint 92 US version brochure. Looks nearly the same. I should finish scanning it, and make a pdf out of it.

Can you scan the color options sheet to show what colors Canada got that the U.S. didn't? I seem to recall there being a cobalt blue ex-r model.

Comment

It's weird, but in the 3 full car pics, the wheel gap on all the cars really isn't that bad I know we've all seen stock cb7's that sit a lot higher than that! Maybe they did that on purpose for a better stance? Interesting, the pics are great though! Thanks alot for that.

Dan

Comment

When i had my steelies, my car had the same stance.
                            It always seemed lower than my friend's CB7.
                            But then you got cars like Mr.Honda's old car, which had the biggest
                            wheel gap in Accord History lol

Comment

Dammit....thats the only one I don't have, I do have 90, 91, and 93 coupe, sedan, and wagon brochures but I just can't seem to find any for 92 to complete my collection.
                              00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Working...
                              X