LoDollar92LX's OFFICIAL Accord makeover thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoDollar92LX's OFFICIAL Accord makeover thread

okay, my accord has been in the shop for about a month..(i miss driving it like u wouldnt belive... LOL) but anyways, im redoing most everything appearance about the car...paint, fixed some interior problems, rewired and added stuff to the sterio, and some other crap so far...
    heres the link to the page with pics....im not linking 50 something pics to this thread...im too lazy, LOL.... deal ok?
    MY ACCORD MAKEOVER
    i have like 200 pics of this project, but im not putting them all up..i have a life, haha..
    enjoy, and let the bashing/compliments begin

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Looks like its coming along real good, cant wait to see the finished product

Comment

oh yeah, i forgot to mention the new color is Metallic Charcoal Gray...
      i cant wait eather dude !!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

How long do you estimate before you get it back?

Comment

hopefully within a month..im down there working on it almost every day...im not a body man though, so i can only do so much...the guy who owns the shop is a freind of mine, and hes doing it as a side job, so it dosnt get worked on all day like id like it to...lol

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Nice progress Mike, I remember seeing it at Import Wars the first time and then the second, looks really good now I can't wait to see it again, nice FMIC too

Comment

how really looking good on the progress! are you doing the body work yourself or at a local shop and just taking pictures? let us know when more pics are available...

Comment

a freind of mine owns the body shop..hes doing the work on the accord as payment for a bunch of mechanical work ive done for him....
                more pics this week, were trying to get the pass. side in primer before i go snowmobiling this weekend...heh

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Im on the same boat as you, my friend is doing alot of body work and painting it for me and it has been 4 months, but again he is doing it as a side job, but its gonna be worth the wait.

Comment

BUMPAGE>>>>
                    new pics.
                    more this week
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/740886/3
                    Last edited by LoDollar92LX; 01-10-2006, 08:27 PM.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

MORE NEW PICS!!!!
                      Check it out guys

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Progress looks great can't wait to see the finished product.
                        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

looks great....Gordon does good work by the looks of it. Man i saw this in person at New England Dragway and it was hideous......its really coming along.

Comment

ok, the pass side is competley in primer....wow...
                            the front bumper ive been working on is almost done, another sanding and another coat of primer and i think i will be happy with it. for those who dont know, i started with a 90-91 bumper, which alot of ppl dont like, and using sheet metal and fiberglass, i copyed the design of the integra GSR scoop in the bumper....ALOT of work. but i now have a bumper thats diff then anyone elses.
                            You know you like it lol

Pass. side it now ready for paint...the pics DO NOT do it justice...its absulutly beutifull...every line is nice and crisp...as good as, or better then factory...any one who is near me who wants to have a car done, GO TO RIECHERT'S !!!! he does amazing work, the whole pass side of my car was a disaster, and you would never know it now....Gordon is very picky and does awesome work....i cant wait to see my paintjob!!!!
                            leave me some feed back guys
                            if the pics dont all come up, refresh, or go here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/740886/3
                            Last edited by LoDollar92LX; 01-17-2006, 01:43 AM.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

holy crappp I forgot about u man!!!! How much is it costing you. I looked a tmacco for paint and rust fixing and macco wants 1,350.....

I could drive up to this guy! and get it done. Shit looks good.

Let me know hit me up on aim - poo1side

Comment

Working...
                              X