Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I am amazed you said P.O.S. and also amazed no one said "hey man your knocking our cars," this forum isnt for tearing up these cars its for making them better, im sorry you feel that way."

Huh? Reword that in clear English, if you don't mind. I'm not "tearing up" that car. It's already beat to hell. You obviously haven't seen it up close. It's in POOR condition. The undercarriage looks like ultra choppy water from the hill jumping the car's endured from past owners. It's NOT WORTH fixing up to show car standards.

"No we arent assholes on this board infact i think we all get along pretty good. it was just something about this thread that i just had to tell you what i thought, im not a honda freak, in fact i love mistu. and corvettes but its a shame to me when you see anyone just tearing up a car "because they can, or arent afraid to do so." Like everyone has said its your car do with it as you wish, just please dont make us watch as you trash that poor "skeet" ride."

I was fine with you when you were actually just "telling me what you thought," but then you started flaming me and talking unnecessay shit. That's not fine. That's a characteristic of an asshole. "Make you" watch me "trash that poor 'skeet' ride...?" ... I'm not "making" anybody do anything. It's EVERYBODY's choice whether or not to click this thread. I'm not "trashing" this car. That's already been done. In fact, of the past four owners, I've taken the best care of this car and done the most to repair it. The owner before me didn't drive it. It sat in his yard and did nothing. The owner before him would jump the car over hills at 90 MPH. He also said he would his 90 MPH in 2nd gear and top the car out on the highway just for fun. It was also the same guy who 'caused the front right wheel to be set back a few inches (bent the lower control arm mount underneath the car) by jumping a curb. The owner before that just dogged the crap out of the engine/transmission and claimed to hit 120 in 4th gear on the highway. So don't tell me I'm "tearing" up or "trashing that poor car," because that's just pure crap and I damn sure don't want to hear it.

"Your attitude towards me would change, one most people are much more outgoing on the net seeing as you never actually have to see that person in general and two because i dont think you understand me fully."

Isn't that a little backwards? People are usually less friendly online because they figured they'll never meet the people they talk crap to. "Understand you fully?" I think I understand clearly your "take" on this whole thing.

"You said you didnt care about the outside does that mean eventually you will do something with the motor?"

No, probably not. If I were to keep it..., maybe. Right now, to me, it's entertaining transportation because I'm waiting for a friend to save up so he can buy it so I can pay off my debt and buy a nice stock Accord.

Comment

It makes me laugh when I think of the time and effort you've put into proving that you don't give a shit.
      -Jay

Comment

Enough already.

Aaron, PM me if you want to know why I closed the thread.

Comment

Working...
        X