looks very nice and your cb is real clean

Comment

Hawtness

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

the rims are... well it's already been said. the volks were definitely hot tho.
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

the wheels are nice! im loving that rear shot too! no rubbing ey, thats awesome!

Comment

can i be you for a day?

.....super classy man.

Comment

not fair.

not fair at all

lol

I did, however, kinda feel your bbs meshies a bit more. but these cp-r's are still ridiculously sick

My members ride thread

Comment

thanks for the great comps guys. i love wheels but they really need a refinish. there is just something about a round spinning object that gets me. i do miss the volk meshies but i don't miss cleaning them . i was missing the rings too so that bothered me as well. now i'm missing the stickers on these wheels. bah i won't win it all. what i like about these wheels are the deeper lip and the fact that i don't have to run a 30mm spacer. that spacer was HUGE!

i just need to find some wheels to roll on so i can refinish these. i have 15" ITRs but no tires. in time i guess.
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                  thanks for the great comps guys. i love wheels but they really need a refinish. there is just something about a round spinning object that gets me. i do miss the volk meshies but i don't miss cleaning them . i was missing the rings too so that bothered me as well. now i'm missing the stickers on these wheels. bah i won't win it all. what i like about these wheels are the deeper lip and the fact that i don't have to run a 30mm spacer. that spacer was HUGE!

i just need to find some wheels to roll on so i can refinish these. i have 15" ITRs but no tires. in time i guess.
                  Could you find a shop to make you some reproduction graphics? Just have everything measured out and do that? I located a place that remade my AEM graphics for my cold air to the size I gave them.

I can't wait to see some outdoor further back pictures of the wheels on the car.

Comment

bump for the pics....the originals quit working....can someone repost 'em
                    cb7 less once again....

Comment

Why not look in his members ride instead?

Comment

Working...
                      X