my cb7 video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanx for the comments.
    the fogs are hooked up, just didnt turn them on. i liked the sunset too. its just a 15 minute video sped up about 15 thousand times
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Nice video man, shoulda had at least 2 scenes of you harassin that car though
      FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
      Pm meX
      I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
      H22A Swap
      I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

hey that came out sick

howd u get it to come out so clear on youtube, all my videos look perfect on my cpu but terrible on the internet

Comment

thanx CBAccordA4 and 93accordexcoupe.

i wasn't doing any of the driving for it, my roommate was. next time ill try to come up with a mount of some sort for the camera so i can get some more creative shots with more speed. had to be a bit careful with the the camera from school since it was a $2000 one.

as fas as the video being clear on youtube its all about the codec and type of compression you use. i was editing the whole thing with Final Cut Pro which uses the quicktime format - one of the better ones for online streaming. try using the H264 format for quicktime - its pretty much one of the better ones out there. it just requires the latest version of quicktime.
          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

i use imovie on my mac, i always go to share, then pick expert settings and set it to .avi

where would i set it to h264?

Comment

Nice video man i like how all the transitions go together real smooth and the music went great with it as well
              Semper Fi

Comment

Thanx AccordEX22.

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                i use imovie on my mac, i always go to share, then pick expert settings and set it to .avi

where would i set it to h264?
                i have never used imovie before but the main idea is to export the final product as a quicktime movie. do you have an app called a compressor or something of that sort? if so there you will be able to put it into the H.264 format with lots of other options. Also, you should be able to do the same thing in Quicktime player. go to export and choose from there. i dont have a MAC in front of me now but you may need to go to other settings in the export windows and find H.264. give it the best quality and do a smaller size for the entire movie. mess around with all those settings and you should get better results. let me know it i can be of any more help
                Watch my CB7 video

Comment

sick video, i like the parts with the shifting.
                  -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                  newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                  newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                  newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Thats a damn nice vid right there. And I like it a lot too.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL
                      Thanx AccordEX22.

i have never used imovie before but the main idea is to export the final product as a quicktime movie. do you have an app called a compressor or something of that sort? if so there you will be able to put it into the H.264 format with lots of other options. Also, you should be able to do the same thing in Quicktime player. go to export and choose from there. i dont have a MAC in front of me now but you may need to go to other settings in the export windows and find H.264. give it the best quality and do a smaller size for the entire movie. mess around with all those settings and you should get better results. let me know it i can be of any more help
                      thanks man i found it, its compressing right now. ill see how it comes out online and post again.

Comment

youve got some talent man... i used to want to be a movie director but tv pro sucked in highschool with all the lame skatebaorder filmer kids... anyways keep up the good work dont quit man your going to be making commercials one ady that gave me the goosebumps.... if you have that one guy from the movies narrating then it would be like the sweetest commercial ever.
                        ]

Comment

thanx a lot RoCknRicEr037.

i never thought i would be doing any shooting and edititng. when i was building my computer a while ago i wrote down what i would use it for and ended up not buying the fastest parts bc i said i would never probably do any power consuming video editing...not lol. now im saving up for a mac book pro. after taking few production courses in college it cought my attention and i have been playing around with it.

now that i think about it i need to find a clean cb7 in a stock with some stock jdm goodies and shoot a cb7 commercial revisited 15 years later
                          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Good vid!!

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                            1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                            1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

put together very well. NOW DROP IT TO THE GROUND! peace
                              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Working...
                              X