No announcement yet.

loud92CB7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car is running again its in time maybe a tooth off if that. fogs are in pigtail is repined relay should be picked up later today. civic sockets are here and will be put on tomorrow. axles are in everything just needs to be tightened down and will be driving tomorrow after valves get adjusted. still got an idle issue but will take that one day at a time. jose helped out a ton just by spending a few mins on the phone with me... great guy still cant say enough about him.
    got to looking around and found an old vid of james(smokenducky) and i racing one day with the ladies in the car and mine happen to catch a little bit of the joy ride.
    autos FTL
    Last edited by loud92CB7; 12-22-2009, 03:35 AM.
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

valves adjusted car is rolling... chrimping 2nd no problem. i still have a coolant leak sumwhere its on the backside under the intake. the idle is crazy it bounces up to 2.5k and drops to like 900. ill get videos after xmas when i get the camera. i beleive my vacuum lines are hooked up right so far but the one come from the black box by the battery i dunno where that is supposed to go. my VSS broke loose while test driving i broke the tab when the motor was out so now i have to replace that.
      Members Ride sold...

Comment

that vacuum line from the black box by the battery goes to the intake mani.
        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

but where? i know it goes up there. i have it on a nipple on the intake pipe right now. i worried i didnt do valves right and i dont wanna burn them.
          Members Ride sold...

Comment

car got worked on tonight with some help from a local guy and friend of mine. sounds like a have a cam in it do to the disconnecting of the IACV. lol i had a broken speed sensor but i was able to fix it with some zipties....(tnaccord is famous for getting this method down lol) so im not limited with the 2step at 3.5k i havent revd pass 5.5 since i have done the work yet but i imagine its just a matter of time before i take it too 6.8-7k. if the weather permits ill try to get a vid up... but its not supposed to break outta the teens tomorrow.
            Members Ride sold...

Comment

ok well i had the car running for a night... but i havent gotten one of those magnetic tool trays... soo a tiny ass 10mm bolt drop in the lower timingbelt cover.... gashed up the timing belt. i went and got a new timingbelt yesterday got it put on lined up and shit. now im without spark... i sware if its not one thing its another.....

on a positive not i got a interview today with vandy that would have me getting paid very decently.....
              Members Ride sold...

Comment

still jobless.... it sucks. we got like 6 inches of snow.... which sucks because i have nothing covering my eng... oh well my dizzy is bad anyway. trying to find another cheap cb on craiglists to use for a motor so i can build.
                Members Ride sold...

Comment

Pics will be up later. I got the wifey a present so we will have a new member in a bit. Now today @ 12 I started pulling my motor with my wife. At 230 we have the first motor out of the car. Next is swapping trannys and intake manis the droping the motor in.
                  Members Ride sold...

Comment

swap is done i have 100 miles on the a1 motor. still getting used to the m2s4 tranny its weird being at 4000 rpms and doin 80 mph.(205/50/15) but i think i like it. i have noticed a nice low end pull from the h23 intake compared to the a6. soo sorry im slackin on pics i am with out a computer so its kinda hard to get the pics uploaded but ill work on that.
                    Members Ride sold...

Comment

did a little pull tonight on a back road. wifey cant hold a steady shot im sorry guys lol just a little sample. for the mods done check out page 1.this is from 0-70ish .....
                      Members Ride sold...

Comment

Whoot! Back up and running

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Another flat black cb7 owner. Like your style.
                          How hard do you have to squeeze a baby to make baby oil?
                          H23 motor-H22 trans
                          Advance Auto Parts Retail Parts

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                            Whoot! Back up and running
                            the wifey is like super happy im finally back up and running.... lol my attitude has gotten so much better. i had huge issues not having my car. now i just have to get her cb running so she can start her account.
                            Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoedoecb7 View Post
                              Another flat black cb7 owner. Like your style.
                              yeah i need to redo the whole car and do it right... but thats a ways on down the road. the wifeys is gray right now lol when her cb is wet it looks black. lol
                              Members Ride sold...

Comment

you car looks good are you planning on painting it?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                                X