• Show
Clear All

• illestatus
    replied
    very nice car man, good luck on cb of the year

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    Loving the new pics Aleks, she looks good as always.
    Keep it up bro

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Awesome car man. Love the rims.

Leave a comment:

• Freshagen
    replied
    Sick fitment and stance! Have you tried lowering the rear a TINY bit lower so it sits a little more flush with that rolled rear?

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
    hey man thanks for the heads up! No i had NO idea haha thats awesome. Here is the direct link to the post:

http://www.canibeat.com/?p=1076
    its awesome that they featured you, but at the same time kinda fucked up that they didnt even try to contact you for your permission

Leave a comment:

• ONEKLEAN91
    replied
    oh so sexy!!!!

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    this car is unbelievably sick. i dont know how i missed all of the recent pictures... i would say that it needs sidemouldings and paint, but really it looks great as-is lol.

love the engine bay... and nice choice on the typeG valve cover to top it off. keep up the super clean work

Leave a comment:

• blvs125
    replied
    Insured the car for a day and took it out for a spin, took some pics, just bought a Canon Rebel T1i (500d). My first SLR and these are some of my first pics, i edited some a bit just playing around with some settings in photoshop. Hopefully i can soon take good pics haha gotta get some tips from Ronald!

..........dang....love this car....

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    hey aleks, did you know your car was featured on canibeat.com? a little while ago? it's on the second page right now, but they did a nice (small) write-up an it. just curious if they just threw pics of your car up or if they let you know/asked you.
    hey man thanks for the heads up! No i had NO idea haha thats awesome. Here is the direct link to the post:

http://www.canibeat.com/?p=1076

I saw this Accord the other day and thought to myself ‘DANG! this thing looks mean as hell!”. I have always been a fan of proper CB7s. FARK! look at the lips on those VSxxs! Id beat and call it back the next day. HAHA! Enjoy guys!

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    hey aleks, did you know your car was featured on canibeat.com? a little while ago? it's on the second page right now, but they did a nice (small) write-up an it. just curious if they just threw pics of your car up or if they let you know/asked you.

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    Originally posted by 2lowcb7
    i just wet myself. cb is is looking sick as always bro.
    X2....

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    those pic are HOT !!

i wish i can take great pic too....

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    i have a new desktop background

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    hey thanks! The car is in the garage for the whole winter, its been 2 months since i drove it, insured it for 1 day. Had a blast driving it. Color is gonna be BMW Carbon Black. Im holding off on bodywork/paint until after xmas. I WILL have the car painted by Summer 2010

New sig too!
    dag. your winter mode is it sitting in the garage. lol. nice tho man. would want any idiot driver to wreck into it because they think they can do 50mph in the snow. lol.

carbon black....mmmm....sounds freakin evil. lol. i wish i could hold off on doing the paint. but my crappy paint job is getting on my nerves. lmao.

Leave a comment:

• 2lowcb7
    replied

[/QUOTE]

i just wet myself. cb is is looking sick as always bro.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X