Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
    Thanks man I really appreciate it!

Losiracer has rayray's old 2 piece headlights (owequitit has a set also). I like them, the only drawback is losing my HID setup. Owequitit is making a retrofit with USDM housings, and he's putting the 2 piece glass lens on them. I like the housing of the 2 piece, though. Maybe someday I'll break down and get a set.
    If it were me Id just sand off the nipples on your us headlights haha.
    car is lookin good tho!

Comment

Love the blacked out trim man !

Can't wait to do mine seeing as my car is black to start. Only chrome or machine finish I want on mine are the rims...

...Mmmm stealth mode !...lol

Comment

I like it too. Definitely gives the car a little update to its appearance. Hey vote for me for AOM!

Comment

So those are g quare Wheels and Grille?

Comment

Originally posted by Taurians' Ryde View Post
            Love the blacked out trim man !

Can't wait to do mine seeing as my car is black to start. Only chrome or machine finish I want on mine are the rims...

...Mmmm stealth mode !...lol
            Yep same here. It updates the look of the car, and I think it looks great. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
              So those are g quare Wheels and Grille?
              Wheels are G Square, grill is a blizzgrill. Did you vote for AOM yet?? hehe

Comment

Ah man...

mj213............15
                peteypete......20

Its a real nail biter !

Comment

OH!

mj213............16
                  peteypete......20

...lol

Comment

Very clean cb, I'm loving the grill
                    AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                    JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
                      Very clean cb, I'm loving the grill
                      Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by mj213
                        I like it too. Definitely gives the car a little update to its appearance. Hey vote for me for AOM!
                        Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                        Wheels are G Square, grill is a blizzgrill. Did you vote for AOM yet?? hehe
                        4) The Voting Process:
                        - No campaigning is allowed anywhere on the board during the voting stage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failure to follow these rules will result in the removal of the nominated car from the competition. No exceptions. The rules are posted. "I didn't know" is not an acceptable excuse! If something isn't clear, please ask a moderator. Any one of us would be glad to assist!

Furthermore, ANY tampering with the voting system will NOT be tolerated! If a nominee is found to receive votes from a number of brand new members, it will be assumed that someone is creating new identities to vote repeatedly. Such a matter WILL be investigated, and PERMANENT IP bans WILL be issued. This contest is meant to be fun, and we will not tolerate cheating! Keep it clean, please!
                        It's all there in the rules section.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Ouch.

Strick er what.

Obviously mj213 didnt know about the "No campaigning"...otherwise he wouldnt have said that...it would be nice to allow a "1 strike rule" and delete the post in question.

Sounds rather harsh to me but I'm not an admin. Can we get this looked into?

:-(

Comment

as the guy who nominated mj, I am very disappointed.
                              rules are rules. and they need to be followed. It happened last month too!
                              by now everyone should know!

Nominees are not just nice cars but people who bring advancement to the cb7and help others. Also those who know the rules of the site.

so sorry mj, but live and learn!
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

well ain't that a stinker...... well since this is the first time if seen your "Member's ride" thread, I'm still giving you five stars here! just wish i coulda voted for AOM....

Comment

Working...
                                X