• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    Gah, you suck.
    x124235234634654
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

looks good man

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Very nice.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll be changing the tires, a little too much tire for me. I really like the wheels though!

Comment

congrats on the wheels! i just saw the sale thread for them today.. lol.. a bit late. ahah but i would of jumped on them as well! GJ!
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Thanks! I live close to Ray Ray so it worked out great.

Comment

Are both headlights matching now?
                wat?

Comment

You mean did I blackhouse the passenger side housing? Yep!

Comment

Bump because my poor car has been getting neglected by the car wash. Poor baby =(

Comment

Car is looking good with those wheels! Tires look like the perfect size to me though.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                      BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                      SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Car is in the shop at the moment. Updated first post with a recent pic. Polishing parts, will post pics of results soon.

Comment

car looks great! u have my old wheels!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

Thanks!! Yeah you traded Ray didn't you? I remember that.

Update: Car has been painted, almost finished, awaiting lip, and hood touch up. Apparently, they won't repaint a hood if only one corner had paint removed from it. I don't get it.

I actually can't wait to get it back.

Comment

New pics. Got the car back, but I had to pull the G Squares. One tire was leaking air out of the sidewall. One new tire would have cost $120+. Since my birthday was last sunday, my girlfriend's parents bought me these (found them on Craigslist). Paid $60 WITH tires.

Car is quite a bit lower, and I put incandescent bulbs back in, took out all the LEDs. Still waiting on matching turn signals and a 95 Legend Coupe lip from the body shop(not holding my breath).

Comment

looks good man, lovin the wheels on it

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X