mj213 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
    Haha. I only paid 70 bucks for the wheels. I've since traded them off.
    What did you trade them for? And are your girlfriend's parents mad about you trading the wheels they got you?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Haha. Well they gave me the money to get them. I was worried about my G Squares and the tires on them (one has a cracked sidewall). They were glad I traded them for wagon brakes (brembo rotors, pads, calipers, brackets).

I'll post some new pics soon. Got the bay cleaned up a bit more, too.

Thanks!

Comment

Haha. Well they gave me the money to get them. I was worried about my G Squares and the tires on them (one has a cracked sidewall). They were glad I traded them for wagon brakes (brembo rotors, pads, calipers, brackets).

I'll post some new pics soon. Got the bay cleaned up a bit more, too.

Thanks!
        Cool, so you got the G-squares back on?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yep. Getting them wrapped in BFG G-Force Super Sport A/S next week.

By Christmas, I'm hoping to have a set of Koni Sports and new springs (not sure which ones yet.. looking for at most a 2" drop, a little lower in the front than the back).

Comment

Yep. Getting them wrapped in BFG G-Force Super Sport A/S next week.

By Christmas, I'm hoping to have a set of Koni Sports and new springs (not sure which ones yet.. looking for at most a 2" drop, a little lower in the front than the back).
            That's tight man! That's the look Im going for...1.5" in the back and 2" in the front!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

New tires!

New 11 inch wagon front brakes!

Yellow fogs (PIAA yellows) notice how nice and flush they fit!

Clean bay!
              Last edited by mj213; 10-28-2009, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Looking good bro! What size are the G-squares? And what happened to your amber corners?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Thanks man! The G-Squares are 17s. I had to pull them off because one was destroyed when the front of the car was hit. They were just cheap ebay clears that I painted anyway.

Comment

DaM Fogs are looking nice. is that a OEM grille or a Gsquare ?

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Thanks! It's the blizzgrill (copy of the G Square grill). I modified mine to sit back a little bit, as I didn't like the way it stuck out (almost an inch more than it is now).

Comment

Thanks man! The G-Squares are 17s. I had to pull them off because one was destroyed when the front of the car was hit. They were just cheap ebay clears that I painted anyway.
                        Cool, one of my amber corners is cracked too but I'm not too worried about them cause Im doing the 92-93 convertion soon!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Oh nice. I'll be getting some clear bumper turns and i've got the 9091 amber reflector I want to put in it, thought it might look different.

Comment

Oh nice. I'll be getting some clear bumper turns and i've got the 9091 amber reflector I want to put in it, thought it might look different.
                            That's tight! Im getting black corners/bumper lights!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yay, finally got a lip and a nice bath. Didn't get many pics as a trip to the pick n pull was about to ensue.

Last edited by mj213; 11-28-2009, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Those ray ray's old set of G-Squares?

CB looking frrreeessshhhh.
                                RETIRED...

Comment

Working...
                                X