Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pedroalcala
    replied
    This sedan is boner worthy like I mentioned before bro! SICK ASS WHEELS! and SEDAN!!

Keep it up bro!

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Originally posted by Need4speed View Post
    hey man you're looking real clean bro, great good!!!
    thanks man

Originally posted by DJ Hizzle View Post
    oooooo i love clean ass sedans like this. inspiration for me to get my sedan goin. LOVE IT!
    I like the way your cb is coming along, should look fucking dope when its all done.

As for the CB.. new wheels.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Hizzle
    replied
    oooooo i love clean ass sedans like this. inspiration for me to get my sedan goin. LOVE IT!

Leave a comment:

• Need4speed
    replied
    hey man you're looking real clean bro, great good!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
    still my favorite white cb. just checkin in man hoping everything is good with u.
    Very flattering considering all the white cbs in here man.. Thanks Everything is well, work got super slow and funds are limited for the toys. Hopefully work picks up again to change things up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Juice21
    replied
    still my favorite white cb. just checkin in man hoping everything is good with u.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
    Damn I'm liking your car. Simple, subtle, and smoothe. Keep it clean.
    thanks man.. I'm looking for updates on your newly acquired cb.

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
    that sucks, did it get you mad? as long as that beauty is back on track its all good..
    It got me super mad man.. second time my dad does that. The bumper is getting fixed but I doubt It will be ready for the upcoming meet.

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
    I've been good man. The fence thing was a remote start accident, my sneaky dad took my DA for a spin and left it on gear. I remote started the DA and it pushed my cb to a fence.. BTW when are you getting the cb on the road man?
    that sucks, did it get you mad? as long as that beauty is back on track its all good..

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Damn I'm liking your car. Simple, subtle, and smoothe. Keep it clean.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    I've been good man. The fence thing was a remote start accident, my sneaky dad took my DA for a spin and left it on gear. I remote started the DA and it pushed my cb to a fence.. BTW when are you getting the cb on the road man?
    Damn remote start bump huh, sux but hey its fixable.

As for my CB soon man Lets say at nexts month 626 meet it'll be there

Leave a comment:

• JoeyBoy_cb7
    replied
    watch out for that remote start man... i seem to see a pattern there hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    A fence

haha N E ways how have you been man?

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    Bumper is getting fixed due to a minor fence incident. Cant wait to get it back to drive the cb.

Leave a comment:

• Dirtyrice
    replied
    thanks Craig... Wheels are now pending sale.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X