Clear All

A fence

haha N E ways how have you been man?
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

I've been good man. The fence thing was a remote start accident, my sneaky dad took my DA for a spin and left it on gear. I remote started the DA and it pushed my cb to a fence.. BTW when are you getting the cb on the road man?

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
        I've been good man. The fence thing was a remote start accident, my sneaky dad took my DA for a spin and left it on gear. I remote started the DA and it pushed my cb to a fence.. BTW when are you getting the cb on the road man?
        watch out for that remote start man... i seem to see a pattern there hahaha

Comment

Damn remote start bump huh, sux but hey its fixable.

As for my CB soon man Lets say at nexts month 626 meet it'll be there
          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Damn I'm liking your car. Simple, subtle, and smoothe. Keep it clean.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

that sucks, did it get you mad? as long as that beauty is back on track its all good..
              AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
              JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                Damn I'm liking your car. Simple, subtle, and smoothe. Keep it clean.
                thanks man.. I'm looking for updates on your newly acquired cb.

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
                that sucks, did it get you mad? as long as that beauty is back on track its all good..
                It got me super mad man.. second time my dad does that. The bumper is getting fixed but I doubt It will be ready for the upcoming meet.

Comment

still my favorite white cb. just checkin in man hoping everything is good with u.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                  disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                    still my favorite white cb. just checkin in man hoping everything is good with u.
                    Very flattering considering all the white cbs in here man.. Thanks Everything is well, work got super slow and funds are limited for the toys. Hopefully work picks up again to change things up a bit.

Comment

hey man you're looking real clean bro, great good!!!

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

oooooo i love clean ass sedans like this. inspiration for me to get my sedan goin. LOVE IT!

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Need4speed View Post
                          hey man you're looking real clean bro, great good!!!
                          thanks man

Originally posted by DJ Hizzle View Post
                          oooooo i love clean ass sedans like this. inspiration for me to get my sedan goin. LOVE IT!
                          I like the way your cb is coming along, should look fucking dope when its all done.

As for the CB.. new wheels.

Comment

This sedan is boner worthy like I mentioned before bro! SICK ASS WHEELS! and SEDAN!!

Keep it up bro!

Comment

Nice. Your car is always looking better. The wheels are sick!
                              2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                              2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                              CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                              GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

love the wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X