X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wherm
    replied
    Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
    its done! just needs to be rewrapped if im not mistaken. he hasnt updated. it looks sick.
    you hit the nail on the head! It'll be a couple weeks before any updates come on the dash. Suede is being ordered on Monday, then he'll start making the patters.

Leave a comment:

• xkjnboix
    replied
    its done! just needs to be rewrapped if im not mistaken. he hasnt updated. it looks sick.

Leave a comment:

• 91ExSedan
    replied
    Hows that dash coming?

Leave a comment:

• SSMAccord
    replied
    Originally posted by wherm View Post

I <3 those seats..... Oh wait, I have them also. Your interior is coming out very nicely.

Leave a comment:

• enVmeACCORDngly
    replied
    damn your car looks hella sick. kinda reminds me of the type r integra but its not. i like it.

Leave a comment:

• dannyd
    replied
    Man, looks sick sick sick sick sick.........

Leave a comment:

• wherm
    replied
    Update!!!!!!

I finally got the last seat bracket I was waiting on to put the passenger seat in a couple weeks ago. I had to make some modifications to the bracket, so I did that this morning and mounted it to the seat. I removed the BB6 center console, installed my new black carpet, reinstalled the BB6 console, both seats, and trimmed the carpet to fit. The carpet is not completely done, I have to trim the rear section yet, but that can wait till later.

Here are some pics I just took of the seats installed with the BB6 console and black carpet.

If you're wondering about the BB6 console and lack of a dashboard, see my BB6 Dash Swap thread here.

Leave a comment:

• wherm
    replied
    Originally posted by ES2Kerv View Post
    Nice CB you have there. Were those Vigor lights a direct fit besides the replacement of the grille? Very cool nonetheless :thumb:
    check out my vigor headlight swap thread, I think there's lots of pics there.

Leave a comment:

• ES2Kerv
    replied
    Nice CB you have there. Were those Vigor lights a direct fit besides the replacement of the grille? Very cool nonetheless :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• wherm
    replied
    Originally posted by accord_rider View Post
    i love your car.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• [sLow]CB
    replied
    i love your car.

Leave a comment:

• 91cb7ny
    replied
    your cb looks amazing the only thing i would do different is shave the side moldings because they dont flow with the car anymore but thats what i think but bro yout cb looks amazing again hands down i couldnt imagine a more beautiful kitted car keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Wow those bars looks tight man

Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• wherm
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    thats the only thing about getting stuff like that with me. its the extra vibrations ill feel with stuff getting stiffer. im all about my car being smooth. lol. smooth ride. smooth idle. smooth everything. lol.
    I hear ya. I was the same way until I started autocrossing this summer. I'm having so much fun racing my car, I'll live with vibrations that come as a result of better performance.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Originally posted by wherm View Post
    I would say there's that split second less hesitation cause there's a solid torque mount instead of the sloppy rubber one. Like a better throttle response cause you're not waiting for the engine to twist. Also, I dumped the clutch in the parking lot after I installed it and it was so smooth. One tire fire like crazy, but smooth, no shaking or wheel hop like I used to get.

Only negative thing I can come up with, and it's not a big deal, but because of the torque mount the car shakes more from the vibration of the engine. That's normal though with stiffer mounts.
    thats the only thing about getting stuff like that with me. its the extra vibrations ill feel with stuff getting stiffer. im all about my car being smooth. lol. smooth ride. smooth idle. smooth everything. lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X