X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    I like that radio back ground lol
    x2, thats pretty cool.

As for the 92 bumper swap, Go for it. I like mine much better with all the 92-93 stuff on there. Car looks great man, keep up the good work

Comment

Bringin this back from the dead...
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

^^^ Clean cb! What kind of grille is that white one? I'm in the process of DIY my 90-91 OEM grille but that looks good!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

car looks good keep it buddy
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

^^^ Clean cb! What kind of grille is that white one? I'm in the process of DIY my 90-91 OEM grille but that looks good!
            the white one is the OEM 90-91, meshed and ghetto fiberglassed where the H emblem came out..thanks guys..
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
              the white one is the OEM 90-91, meshed and ghetto fiberglassed where the H emblem came out..thanks guys..
              People keep telling me to do the fiberglass thing too but I dont want to mess it up so I'd rather sand it down(keep the "U" shape)and paint everything black...your sedan is mad clean though you need the 92-93 trunk lid from your other cb put on this cb!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

'92 trunk with red/clears is coming soon! Just waiting on paint. Plus I'm working up in Seattle for a few months and the CB is at home in Boise so I can only do work on it few the few days I go home every couple of weeks. Also have a set of sidemarkers waiting to be installed, and amber corners coming in the mail.

Comment

Get some window visors.. i think they would look good with that sexy ass tint job.

Comment

Originally posted by RedMagic187 View Post
                    Get some window visors.. i think they would look good with that sexy ass tint job.
                    Thanks man. I plan on getting some soon, just trying to source the right ones..

Comment

^^^ That '92 trunk lid looks good! I wish I could find all the body parts I need for my 92-93 convertion!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

^^^ That '92 trunk lid looks good! I wish I could find all the body parts I need for my 92-93 convertion!
                        Thanks man.. I have almost everything I need, except I lost the driver side door mouldings when my '92 was wrecked..

Comment

Corner lights came in today! Can't wait to get back to Boise and install them..

Comment

I have almost everything I need, except I lost the driver side door mouldings when my '92 was wrecked..
                            Damn, that sucks! I'm sorry about your '92 being wrecked!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Damn, that sucks! I'm sorry about your '92 being wrecked!
                              No worries man it was a total rust bucket. Plus the motor had 280xxx miles on it and really low and scattered compression. After insurance paid me I was able to make a full recovery with a frostwhite..

Comment

No worries man it was a total rust bucket. Plus the motor had 280xxx miles on it and really low and scattered compression. After insurance paid me I was able to make a full recovery with a frostwhite..
                                Cool, but damn...that mileage was mad high! I'm glad you got a frost white! Whats the mileage on this one? Mine has 140k original miles!
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X