PointBlank : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    It looks better than being silver and white. I dont know if you've noticed but my driver door is flat white and so is the pass. rear door. Neither of us can beat what we paid for our cb's.
    Yeah that's true. And no, I've never noticed that about yours. My doors and fenders looked good for about the first few months after painting them, I guess I wash my car too much lol. It almost makes me hate my car when I see that door sticking out though..
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
      It almost makes me hate my car when I see that door sticking out though..
      I feel you man! It almost makes me hate my car seeing it w/o the mods I want!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

You'll get there man. Maybe slowly but you will surely take it to the level you want.
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

You'll get there man. Maybe slowly but you will surely take it to the level you want.
          Hopefully lol I'm taking it slow because I dont wanna rice it out!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Hopefully lol I'm taking it slow because I dont wanna rice it out!
            Oh I'm sure you wont. I know this because any day now you'll be posting pics of your whip with an OEM spoiler. Nothing rice about that!

Comment

Nice CB The wheels look great on it
              92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Oh I'm sure you wont. I know this because any day now you'll be posting pics of your whip with an OEM spoiler. Nothing rice about that!
                Thanks for the comment man! My dad just told me he's going to install it tomorrow. I hope he does!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
                  Nice CB The wheels look great on it
                  Thanks man, they practically make the car.

Thanks for the comment man! My dad just told me he's going to install it tomorrow. I hope he does!
                  Did you already get it painted?

Comment

Did you already get it painted?
                    It's not getting painted. It's already white.
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Check this out bro...

H_wag88's polished ITR's!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

They look good, but would probably be a bitch to keep clean.

I've been slightly debating painting mine gold. Or leaving them white and painting the lip gold. I need to find a good photoshop program...

Comment

They look good, but would probably be a bitch to keep clean.

I've been slightly debating painting mine gold. Or leaving them white and painting the lip gold. I need to find a good photoshop program...
                          That would be nice! Paint them gold and drop the cb!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Are your mud flaps OEM? Are they 90-91 or 92-93? I want a set!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Are your mud flaps OEM? Are they 90-91 or 92-93? I want a set!
                              They came with it, and I'm not sure if the flaps changed over the years, or even if they were standard on all CB's or not. I'm on the fence about taking them off or keeping them on.

Comment

They came with it, and I'm not sure if the flaps changed over the years, or even if they were standard on all CB's or not. I'm on the fence about taking them off or keeping them on.
                                JoshM told me the front flaps are all the same...the diff is the rear flaps...90-91 have the honda emblem and 92-93 dont.
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X