PointBlank : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
    Should have used gas stabilizer before it sat for so long..
    I bought it while it was sitting so I knew I was going to face ALOT!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Uh. I need to quit my job so I can work on the CB

Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Uh. I need to quit my job so I can work on the CB

Don't do that! If you quit your job, how are you going to get the stuff you need for the car?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Don't do that! If you quit your job, how are you going to get the stuff you need for the car?
          Lol damn. Didn't think this all the way through...
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

^^^ Lol, DO NOT quit your job!!!! You will regret it once you do...If you do decide to quite, good luck finding a job (It will be hard finding a job, even at Mc Donalds )

Btw, clean ride, Keep up the good work
            "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Originally posted by trubluryder View Post
              ^^^ Lol, DO NOT quit your job!!!! You will regret it once you do...If you do decide to quite, good luck finding a job (It will be hard finding a job, even at Mc Donalds )

Btw, clean ride, Keep up the good work
              Lol thanks man. Yeah, I'm an electrician and work is super slow in my city. So slow in fact I'm working 500 miles away in Seattle. I probably wouldn't be able to find a job in the field anywhere if I were to quit. It's just frustrating not being able to do anything to the whip.

Comment

New Pics

Was driving around the Seattle area and decided to take some quick picks.

Comment

planning on a drop?

Comment

Originally posted by slEEpy_aL View Post
                    planning on a drop?
                    Oh yeah soon as I save up enough flow and figure out what I want..

Comment

This last picture makes me hate my exhaust tip. I guess that's next on the list.

Comment

Damn man, I thought my cb was clean ...nowhere near yours!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Lol thats my good side. Look closely at the drivers side you can see how jacked up it is..

But thanks man.

Comment

Lol thats my good side. Look closely at the drivers side you can see how jacked up it is..
                            Whats wrong with the driver side?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Well for starters it looked like this when I bought it

I rattle canned the new doors and fenders with unmatched white paint, and the rear door never lined up right. That's why it looks like its slightly open. I know a guy that's going to fix it for me as soon as he gets outa jail (damn FTA's).

Comment

Well for starters it looked like this when I bought it

I rattle canned the new doors and fenders with unmatched white paint, and the rear door never lined up right. That's why it looks like its slightly open. I know a guy that's going to fix it for me as soon as he gets outa jail (damn FTA's).
                                It looks better than being silver and white. I dont know if you've noticed but my driver door is flat white and so is the pass. rear door. Neither of us can beat what we paid for our cb's.
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X